Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F]

+2
kitty
Gus
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:35 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

A fine girl stood in front of the doors of the meeting, now having second thoughts. She knew she was forced to, but she just wanted to hide away from all life. After a long silence, she swallowed harshly and walked inside the doors after the guards opened the doors. She walked in front of "the boss" and calmy asked “I'm here to join the resistance. My family has been murdered, and now I have been told to fight alongside with you.” There was a silence for ten or so seconds. Then, the boss asked in a rough voice “Whats you're name, girl?” I clutched my necklace and replied “Sophia. Sophia Rose. That is my name.” He sat there, closed his eyes for a few seconds then said with a bit of happiness in his voice “Yes, now I remember. We have all been waiting for you, girl.” I blanky stared at him, then let go of my necklace.

Last edited by Poke on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

27Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:54 pm

kitty

kitty

Poke wrote:A fine girl stood in front of the doors of the meeting, now having second thoughts. She knew she was forced to, but she just wanted to hide away from all life. After a long silence, she swallowed harshly and walked inside the doors after the guards opened the doors. She walked in front of "the boss" and calmy asked “I'm here to join the resistance. My family has been murdered, and now I have been told to fight alongside with you.” There was a silence for ten or so seconds. Then, the boss asked in a rough voice “Whats you're name, girl?” I clutched my necklace and replied “Sophia. Sophia lune. That is my name.” He sat there, closed his eyes for a few seconds then said with a bit of happiness in his voice “Yes, now I remember. We have all been waiting for you, girl.” I blanky stared at him, then let go of my necklace.
poke and i have the same last name? @_@

28Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

O sorry, I did not notice that. I'll fix that.

29Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

(Waiting for Boris. Again. Damn Boris. LMFAO.)

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

30Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Sophia, Lina, Lucius, and Boss awaited for the remaining magicians. To break the silence, Lucius spurted out, "SO GUYS SEEN ANY GUD MOVIES LATELY?! HURHURHURRRRRR" Nobody responded and Lucius felt quite stupid after that. The wait continued...until suddenly, the doors of the meeting place were bashed open and crushed to the ground. The shadow of a mighty hero could be seen, and everybody stared wide-eyed to see who it was. It was...IT WAS! IT WAS-

( dont have to go through with the last part...just building up some excitement...cmon hugo or boris..)

31Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

After the dust cleared, everyone saw that it was a young man.

He blurted out, "Where the hell am I?"

The Boss said dumbfound, "Why... You're in Narnia!"

The young man said with a grin, "Narnia?"
He burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" The Boss asked.

After settling down, he said with a bit of doubt in his eyes, "You were serious?"

"Dead serious," The Boss said with a fearsome stare. "How did you get here?"

"Well, I was just shopping at Walmart, then I-" he was cut off.

"Walmart? What is Walmart?" asked The Boss.

The young man thought to himself for a second then spoke, "So this really isn't my world? This is Narnia?"

The Boss looked at him, then he lost his composure, bursting out in laughter. "This isn't Narnia!"

"It's not?" asked the young man, "So this is some practical joke?"

"Joke? No," said The Boss, "This isn't Narnia, but you're not back in your own world. By my observations, an interdimensional portal opened up and you were sucked into the whirling fury."

"Interdimensional portal?" he asked, wide-eyed.

"Yes, an interdimensional portal most likely summoned by the Lich King," The Boss explained.

"The... Lich King?" the young man asked, "You're throwing all these things at me, but I do not even know you."

"Ah yes. Allow me to introduce myself," said The Boss. To my peers, I am known as The Boss. You?"

"Gregory Moore," he said.

"Nice to meet you Gregory," said The Boss, "Now onto other matters. I am sure you are very confused right now, and I understand that."

The Boss thought for a moment then said, "What do you say about joining our magician clan?"

"W-w-what?" Gregory stuttered, "M-m-magician?"

The Boss said, surprised, "Do you not have magicians in your world?!"

"Well..." Gregory started, "We DO have magicians, but they don't really have magic. It's just tricks and illusions."

"Ah, I understand," said The Boss, "But I'm sensing what seems to be an aura of death emanating from you."

"Me? What do you mean an aura of death?" asked Gregory.

"This can only mean one thing, Gregory," said The Boss.

"And what's that?" Gregory asked anxiously.

"This may shock you, but you are a Necromancer," explained The Boss.

"A... Necromancer?" asked Gregory, still assessing what has happened in the past few minutes.

"Yes, Necromancers are a rare kind," The Boss explained, "The Lich King himself is a Necromancer, but after becoming a corruption of his former self, he is now a Red Wizard as well. He is a near immortal beast, unrecognizable to my eyes now. He is not the same as he used to be."

"I'm sorry to hear," Gregory pitied.

"He was so intelligent," said The Boss, "It's a shame he is what he is now, but things change. But, I digress. It is time to equip you with items to siphon your Necrotic powers."

"I'm still a little disoriented by all this," said Gregory, "But all right, whatever has to be done, I'm in!"

"Great!" The Boss said joyously, "Here is a Necrotic Staff and a Black Magician Robe."

"Awesome!" exclaimed Gregory.

"I am confident that you will help us defeat the Lich King once and for all," The Boss said.

"I hope to learn from the rest of the magicians, sir," Gregory said.

"Ah yes! The other magicians," said The Boss, "Please, introduce yourselves!"

32Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

(Fuuuuuuuu- LMFAO. Awesome job bro. Now then, this is turning awesome.)

33Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

tl;dr

"Hey bro, I'm Lucius" said Lucius....

(im really fkn lazy today)

34Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

(^ Thats not creepy at all. LMFAO)

35Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Sophia stood up from her chair and with a soft voice, said "Hello Gregory. My name is Sophia Rose, It's a pleasure to meet you." Sophia bowed her head in recognition, then sat back down in her seat, patiently waiting for the others to introduce themselves, then stared down at the ground.

36Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:52 pm

kitty

kitty

Lina stared blankly at Gregory and muttered "Hi... I'm Lina." She then gasped and fainted and fell to the floor.

37Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

The Boss looked at Lina for a second, and decided to ignore it. More and more magicians came, and they all introduced themselves. Finally, the time came. "Lucius, Lina, Sophia, and Gregory... You guys are in a group. I want you to go to Vile Forest and check for traces of the Lich King or his minions. Do not be tricked by him! Now get out."

38Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

"But I don't wanna!" cried out groaned Lucius. He muttered some cryptic words and 5 skeletons sprang out from the ground and rearranged themselves into an extravagant but bony bassinet. There lay Lucius, not giving a damn.

39Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:27 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Sophia stared at the bones from the ground, and then walked up to them "Lucius, come on. We should go to the forest. I don't want to go either, but I'm forced to. My family has died, and I have nowhere else to go..." Sophia quietly said to Lucius, then clutched onto her necklace at the thought of her mother.

40Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

"Fine...let us proceed to the vile forest" muttered Lucius...

41Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:31 pm

kitty

kitty

Lina stirred, then suddenly sat straight up. Noticing the other magicians leaving, she hopped towards the Boss and asked, "wear r we goin'?" The Boss, irritated, replied, "You and the other magicians are heading to the Vile Forest to search for the Black Mage." She nodded in acknowledgment, and dropped to her knees, crawling towards the other magicians, ignoring the strange looks they gave her.

42Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

The Lich King was using his crystal orb in his castle. He muttered some incantations and the orb shined. "Grahhh... Some fools are entering the Vile Forest... I must stop them at once." The Lich King grabbed his staff and violently plunged it into the ground. Almost instantly, a tall skeletal warrior rose from the dust. "Achilles, mighty warrior... Kill those who dare defy me."

43Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Lucius became extremely depressed and cast a disease spell on himself, thus killing him slowly and painful.
Lucius groaned and squealed simultaneously....

44Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Sophia awkwardly stared at Lucius, then poked his shoulder and quietly asked " Is something wrong...? I can help you.. If you want..." she then swiftly moved her arms to her sides an bowed her chin down.

45Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:57 pm

kitty

kitty

Lina unstrapped her staff from her back and leaped on Sophia's shoulder. Cupping her hand behind her ear, she placed her finger above her mouth, indicating that the other magicians should shut up. "I think I heard footsteps... not any of ours. Lettuce scout this area..."

46Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Achilles was confused. The last thing he remembered was killing Hector in the battle of Troy. But a compelling force drove him to do what the Lich King was saying. He peered at the magicians from behind a bush, and waited for the best time to attack them.

47Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:41 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Lucius desperately wanted to take a leak, so he told the other magicians to wait and scurried over to the nearest bush he could find...little did he know that the bush he had just pissed on was hiding one of the Lich King's most devious soldiers. o-o

48Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:36 am

kitty

kitty

The soldier turned slowly and gave Lucius a nasty look. While rapidly drawing out a fruit knife, he whistled a short tune and several other soldiers appeared.Lina spotted the soldiers and silently trotted towards them. Grinning slyly, she snapped, and the pants of each of the soldiers' (along with their supplies) caught fire.

49Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:51 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Lucius summoned a few skeleton warriors and ordered them to kill their master. As his limbs were ripped to shreds, Lucius whispered, "Cretins...they're all cretins."
Lucius finally bled out and died.

50Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 2 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:49 am

kitty

kitty

lina sneezed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum