Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marnezzio The Magician

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marnezzio The Magician Empty Marnezzio The Magician on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:54 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
One last sprite to end the night. Oh and I made my mark based on my initials "MAN". Well G'night amateurs :) (lol jk)
Marnezzio The Magician Marnez11

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo
View user profile

2Marnezzio The Magician Empty Re: Marnezzio The Magician on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:58 am

Gus

Gus
Admin
Ok, submit that in the contest topic please. :D

LMFAO.
View user profile http://manoshells.forumotion.com

3Marnezzio The Magician Empty Re: Marnezzio The Magician on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
Nah, I just make these for fun. By the way, I don't see how this is a contest when you are the only one with proficient spriting knowledge? EGO MAN, AWAAAAYYYYYYY 8)

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo
View user profile

4Marnezzio The Magician Empty Re: Marnezzio The Magician on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
LOL. INORIGHT MAURICIO? him and hugo are the only good people at sprites. LOL

That's what she said. ;)
View user profile

5Marnezzio The Magician Empty Re: Marnezzio The Magician on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
Hugo? Hugo cant sprite shiet.
As for me, I'm not even AMATEUR at spriting. LMFAO.

I tried to make a magician. It horrible. LMFAO.

LMFAO.

6Marnezzio The Magician Empty Re: Marnezzio The Magician on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:47 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
The only creation I consider a "sprite" is Rainbow Pancho. The rest I uploaded are pretty much drawings :S

View user profile

7Marnezzio The Magician Empty Re: Marnezzio The Magician on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
hur dur... how do i submit it to the contest topic? :|

That's what she said. ;)
View user profile

8Marnezzio The Magician Empty Re: Marnezzio The Magician on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
Just post it in the topic Poke...
LMFAO.

LMFAO.

9Marnezzio The Magician Empty Re: Marnezzio The Magician on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
hurr..... durr.... murr..... wurr.... okay. LOL

That's what she said. ;)
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]