Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F]

+2
kitty
Gus
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 am

kitty

kitty

lina cheered and farted

77Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

then the lich king died and was reborn as shanini

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

78Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:08 pm

kitty

kitty

lina decided to go to sleep since she felt left out. when she is deep into her sleep, she is kidnapped by a strange man. she flailed her arms around, too surprised to make any noise. then, the strange man injected a deep purple liquid into her arm, and she went still.

79Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Sophia punched a cat.

80Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 pm

kitty

kitty

@_@ i give up again

81Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

and then it happened

82Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm

kitty

kitty

shanini married her bunny

83Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:52 pm

kitty

kitty

screw you "boris" i was gonna reply to that

84Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:12 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

Reply to what?
LMFAO.

85Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:16 am

kitty

kitty

to your "city boy" post

86Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:18 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

I don't understand.
What post?
LMFAO.

EDIT:
Oh sh- I just realized what you meant.
I was reading it wrong the entire time.

Anyway, I wasn't done with it.
I accidentally sent it.
LMFAO.

Last edited by Boris on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total

87Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

After waking up from a coma, Gregory stumbled around for a few seconds, trying to pull himself together. He realized he must've been out for a few days, because his crew was nowhere in sight. He walked a few miles and, noticing the diminishing daylight, starting to gather resources to build a shelter.

"Oi! This is tiring work," he said, exhausted.

Upon gathering the resources from the Vile Woods, he built a shelter.

"Wood is your best friend," Gregory grinned to himself.

He used the wood to create the foundation of the shelter.
Gregory used the excess wood to create a fire.

"I'm glad I found these jungle leaves!" he exclaimed to himself, "But I have no idea why they're in a forest."

He used the leaves to create a roof.

By the time Gregory completed the shelter, the sun was already setting.
The night came quickly.

"This is what the wilderness is like?" he thought to himself, "And not only the wilderness, an alternate universe wilderness!"

As mentioned before, he was a city person. He didn't usually experience wilderness.
He heard many stories of scary things you can encounter in the dark. Many horrifying things. One can only imagine what you might encounter in these woods.

After a half hour's worth of thinking, Gregory fell asleep.
In his slumber, he remembered what happened before he fell into coma.

[Flashback]

"I'm feeling kind of weird," said Gregory.

"Psh, you'll be fine!" the crew said in unison.

"Whatever..." Gregory said in a groan.

After walking 15 minutes through the Vile Forest, he fell comatose.

"Damn!" said Lucius.

Gregory lay there, motionless.

"What a darn shame," Lina said.

"Mhm!" Sophia agreed.

Lucius then pitched in, "Let's leave him! I'm sure he'll come back to his senses in a few hours."

"Makes sense!" said the girls.

They left Gregory there, continuing their quest through the Vile Forest.
It's amazing how apathetic Lucius, and how easily convinced the girls were, but let's not get off topic!

In Gregory's mind: "Those damn fannies! They left me for dead!"

Gregory was obviously angered by this event. I would be too, but I'm just a narrator! I don't even exist as a physical being.

---

It was early morning when Gregory awoke.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!"

Gregory got out of his shelter to observe his surroundings.
Afterwards, he compacted his shelter into smaller pieces.
He then placed them in his dimensional backpack, which sent items to another dimension, conveniently creating a virtual "infinite" space. This was given to him by The Boss before the crew's departure.

"What a convenient piece of technology this is!" Gregory said in a half smile.

He set off in the direction his crew went.

88Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:48 am

kitty

kitty

finally someone's on topic... karma for you person
Lina sent up a ball of fire to signal the group to come to her, for she had found a dead body with a scarlet robe clutching a note. She was licking her fingers when the magicians appeared. "The blood is still fresh," she murmured.
Gregory grabbed the note from the corpse and read aloud, "'To The Boss, I must convey this unfortunate news: the Lich King's forces are multiplying at too quick a rate. We can not continue to pursue them. Your obedient servant, Dennis Lune.' Dennis Lune... that name sure-"
"That was my father... he..." Lina paused, then sat on the floor, her eyes full, holding her knees close to her chest. "We ought to go back..."
"Let's inform the Boss of this," Sophia suggested. The rest of the group nodded in agreement. Suddenly, a sharp whizzing sound passed by Lucius's ear. An arrow nearly tore his ear off. The group turned towards the area the arrow had shot out from.

89Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:59 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

(Karma is a bench Lucius.
LMFAO.)

(I have nothing to say right now, good way to create suspense.)
(:D)

90Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

The Lich King peered into his looking glass and observed the wizards. He sent dozens of skeletal remains to kill them.

91Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

(Someone should reply. LMFAO.)

92Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 pm

kitty

kitty

After days of silence, Gregory finally proposed, "Someone should say something." Lina, having expected his proposition being for the group to take action, lashed out at him. While expressing her rage through clawing at Gregory's face, she colorfully told the rest of the group to get off their asses and come up with a plan.

93Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

(What the hell? This is not what I had hoped for.)
(LMFAO.)

94Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:02 am

kitty

kitty

wellnow you know how i felt when i saw that red snail on the rp section

95Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:40 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

The Lich King reclined on his comfortable sofa and watched MTV.

"Those magicians will never kill me!"

96Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:42 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Sophia randomly walked into the room where the lich king was, stares him in the eye and with a mysterious voice asked "... May I join you watching TV? It's boring hunting people, and I haven't seen any good shows lately!"

97Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:44 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

The Lich King smiled and twisted his head 180 degrees.

"SURE, WANNA WATCH THE DISNEY CHANNEL? ^u^"

98Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:46 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Sophia's eyes turn big and sparkle slightly, then says "DISNEY CHANNEL!?! DAMN RIGHT!-- wait, do you have the Comedy Channel?"

99Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

"No, unfortunately all I get here is Disney Channel and MTV. LMFAO"

100Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 4 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:49 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Sophia's smile turns into a slight frown, then says "Hmmm well, what's on the Disney Channel and MTV?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum