Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F]

+2
kitty
Gus
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:39 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

I ACCIDENTLY DELETED THE LAST ONE. *FACEPALM*

You guys are all still accepted. Look at the old post as a reference. Thank you.

(LOL AT HAREM, MAURICIO)

Accepted members:

Mauricio

Poke

Shanaynay

Hugo

Last edited by Gus on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

2Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:49 am

kitty

kitty

...are you kidding me after all that time i spent making that avatar JFDLKJSDLFJ:SF :) fine i'll make a new one

3Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:50 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

^Same. That took a lot of time and effort (well not really) but meh its fine. The description is still lingering in my mind.

4Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:52 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

Well... The good thing is we all learned something. :3

5Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:52 am

kitty

kitty

what did we learn?

6Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:53 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

Never give Kevin the link to my forum so instead of deleting his post I delete the topic. LMFAO.

7Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:55 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

I got some HW I gotta finish so I'll do this RP thing tomorrow...oh be prepared for Kevin's raging tomorrow too.

8Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:55 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

Yes, yes. I shall be prepared... I'll get Jaspreet to beat him up. LMFAO.

9Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:18 am

Hugo

Hugo

Desription- Steve is a nice, generic guy. But he's usually overlooked and not taken into account. Rumors say he used to work for the Lich King, but no one is certain.

Name- Steve LeChuckofo

Gender- Male

Age- 14

Magician Class- Blue Wizard

10Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

Yes, yes. You are accepted.

11Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:27 am

kitty

kitty

Description-an abandoned child who's brother was murdered by the lich king. bipolar, sensitive and rather crazy. is thought to be a talented archer
Name-lina lune
Gender-female
Age-16
Magician Class-red wizard
Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Linamoon

Last edited by kitty on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

12Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:32 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

You were already accepted.

13Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:19 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

OMG but i dont remember ;D; oh well, I'll try later to post it again.

14Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:32 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

Description- He is about 5'10 and fancies striped sweaters. He lives in the Chicago metropolitan area with his mother and father. He is an only child.
Name- Gregory Moore
Gender- Male
Age- 16
Magician Class- Necromancer

Last edited by Boris on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

15Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:34 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Boris wrote:Description- He is about 5'7 and fancies striped sweaters. He plans to join this clan only to avenge his mother and father who were mercilessly murdered by the Lich King.
Name- Gregory Moore
Gender- Male
Age- 16
Magician Class- Necromancer
fudge you, that was the job I had D:<

16Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:52 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Fudge both of you, I wanna summon some bone(r)s! <---(Ok sorry that was bad)
Anywayyyyyys:

NAME
: Prince Lucius F. Belphegor XIII
CLASS: Necromancer/Red (Basic fire magic is instilled on him by his grandfather)
DESCRIPTION:
Lucius is a pale-skinned, silent, lazy, and apathetic prince who holds an IQ of 163. His father had taught him the arts of dark magic since he was a child, and his mother died giving birth to him. His grandfather, the master of fire magic, had gotten too old and couldn't rule the kingdom anymore. Lucius was next in line to be the king of his country, but his life fell apart when the Lich King resurfaced into the world. The Lich King invaded his kingdom right when he was being crowned, and nobody survived the massacre except for him and his grandfather. His grandfather had been impaled by one of the Lich’s soldiers and was bleeding heavily. In his final moments, he implanted some of his fire magic into Lucius with his remaining energy and gave him his silver gloves. The silver gloves were ancient relics passed on to magicians through generations that held the power of past users. Lucius gathered some food and water before travelling out of his country and stumbled upon a certain town. Exhausted and dirt poor, he wandered through the town searching for hope. He found his hope on the ground that his tears laid on, where he saw a beaten up and dusty sign. The sign was recruiting magicians to vanquish the Lich King once and for all. He was astonished by the sign, mainly because in those days nobody had the nerve to go up against the Lich King. Lucius is tolerant and nonjudgmental; often giving off an aura of intense charisma. He is a very good listener and open-minded, which gives people even more reason to rely on him. Lucius is the laziest and hungriest member of the clan, but arguably the most observant. He can make critical decisions quickly based on what he sees and hears and can get away from a sticky situation unscathed. He usually sleeps all day and sometimes needs to be dragged by his fellow magicians in order to move at all, but when he puts in the effort, Lucius can be one of the most clever and skilled fighters of all. Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Prince10

Last edited by Mauricio on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:13 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Some things made no sense. LOL)

17Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:56 am

kitty

kitty

Gus wrote:You were already accepted.
ya well i need something to remind me who i am

18Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:30 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

Mauricio wrote:Fudge both of you, I wanna summon some bone(r)s! <---(Ok sorry that was bad)
Anywayyyyyys:

NAME
: Prince Lucius F. Belphegor XIII
CLASS: Necromancer/Red (Basic fire magic is instilled on him by his grandfather)
DESCRIPTION:
Lucius is a pale-skinned, silent, lazy, and apathetic prince who holds an IQ of 163. His father had taught him the arts of dark magic since he was a child, and his mother died giving birth to him. His grandfather, the master of fire magic, had gotten too old and couldn't rule the kingdom anymore. Lucius was next in line to be the king of his country, but his life fell apart when the Lich King resurfaced into the world. The Lich King invaded his kingdom right when he was being crowned, and nobody survived the massacre except for him and his grandfather. His grandfather had been impaled by one of the Lich’s soldiers and was bleeding heavily. In his final moments, he implanted some of his fire magic into Lucius with his remaining energy and gave him his silver gloves. The silver gloves were ancient relics passed on to magicians through generations that held the power of past users. Lucius gathered some food and water before travelling out of his country and stumbled upon a certain town. Exhausted and dirt poor, he wandered through the town searching for hope. He found his hope on the ground that his tears laid on, where he saw a beaten up and dusty sign. The sign was recruiting magicians to vanquish the Lich King once and for all. He was astonished by the sign, mainly because in those days nobody had the nerve to go up against the Lich King. Lucius is tolerant and nonjudgmental; often giving off an aura of intense charisma. He is a very good listener and open-minded, which gives people even more reason to rely on him. Lucius is the laziest and hungriest member of the clan, but arguably the most observant. He can make critical decisions quickly based on what he sees and hears and can get away from a sticky situation unscathed. He usually sleeps all day and sometimes needs to be dragged by his fellow magicians in order to move at all, but when he puts in the effort, Lucius can be one of the most clever and skilled fighters of all. Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Prince10

Someone's obsessed with the Dark Arts.

19Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:41 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Indeed mah lad, indeed. I am also obsessed with dark humor. :P Why don't we just make the clan all necromancers? kitty can be the minority red wizard who we don't invite to parties or text back.

20Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:49 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

You sir have just earned positive karma!

21Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Yesh, all accepted. Now we can start. LMFAO.

(I'll play any random parts for the story, like this one)

The door to the meeting place was opened. Quickly, gusts of wind and drops of rain came sprawling into the room. The resistance leader, "Boss" as some called him, entered the room. He sat down in a large leather swivel chair to wait for the other magicians.

22Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:03 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

A young man knocked on the door to the meeting place. A guard opened the door and the youngster collapsed right in front of Boss. Boss, who now had a perplexed look on his face, ordered the young prince to sit down. After a good raw steak and some jolly good orange juice, the youngster's paleness had diminished, but it was still there. The young man calmly said, "Thanks for the hospitality...so this is the clan, eh? A middle aged man and a 15 year old boy...you wouldn't happen to be a pedophile would you sir?" Boss was now enraged. "I AM NOT A DEVIANT YOU FOOLISH SIMPLEMINDED BOY!" Boss suddenly changed back to his cool and collective state. "The other magicians should be arriving soon now...By the way, I didn't catch your name." "Lucius...Prince Lucius F. Belphegor XIII" answered the young man. "Ahh its nice to have some royalty in our clan. Must be nice coming from such a rich kingdom huh?" Spewed out Boss. Lucius didn't answer. An awkward atmosphere hovered above them...They now awaited for the other magicians.

(BTW Gus I have no idea if Boss is an old man or a baby...please clarify kthx. I made him bipolar heheehehe nyuk nyuk nyuk)

23Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 am

kitty

kitty

Lina, who had been hiding behind a pillar, was still deciding whether or not to trust the magicians. The only person she had ever talked to before now was her brother, who had been murdered by the Lich King. She nervously picked at a thread on a nearby rug and it suddenly caught fire. A guard nearby yelped and stepped on the flames before they spread too far. The guard came near her and dragged her to "The Boss". "Who are you?" he asked. "...L-Lina Lune," she stuttered in reply. "I would like to join the resistance." Suspiciously, The Boss nodded.

Last edited by kitty on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

24Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:16 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

( The Boss is, yeah... 35. Sure. )

The Boss looked suspiciously at Lina. "Sure you can... If you're up for it," He calmly said, "YOU ARE UP FOR IT, RIGHT?!"

25Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:18 am

kitty

kitty

Lina nodded slowly, hoping it wasn't the wrong decision.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum