For all your Maplestory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sun May 06, 2012 1:44 am

Gus

Admin
And then the Lich King came out of Boris's computer and grabbed him.

"I'm going to rape you."

LMFAO.

Seems legit...
View user profile http://manoshells.forumotion.com

127 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sun May 06, 2012 2:38 am

kitty

lina walks around dizzily, comes to a sudden halt and begins yodeling

this is a signature
View user profile

128 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sun May 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Gus

Admin
"Who the hell changed this back?" Said the Lich King.

Seems legit...

129 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Mon May 07, 2012 12:13 am

kitty

lina snook up behind gregory, who let out a tremendous fart

this is a signature
View user profile

130 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Mon May 07, 2012 2:37 am

Soul Hawk

>Reginald, Lucius's childhood friend, then enters the scene. The two haven't seen each other in 7 years, and they couldn't forget the promise they made to each other that night...

Lucius stared at Reginald for what what must've been two nanoseconds. Giggling like a schoolgirl, Reginald groped flamboyantly in Lucius's direction, clearly desperate. Lucius grabbed the leather boots and bolted for the door. It was locked. Reginald let out a striking chuckle. "If only you hadn't been so protective of those things, none of this would have happened, Lucius", he rebuked. Reginald always had been a little stupid, so Lucius knew that reconciliation was not an option; he needed to escape before Reginald did something crazy, like... start chucking ripened avocados at him or something. Ever so extemporaneously, he gripped his leather boots tightly and made a dash toward the window, diving headlong through the glass panels.

>implying i still have hope for this thread

>implying that i'm still posting

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo
View user profile

131 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sun May 13, 2012 10:27 pm

kitty

lina gawked at reginald and lucius, then sat on a chair and started biting a freaking apple

this is a signature
View user profile

132 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Mon May 14, 2012 1:29 am

Poakintins

Sophia began to yell at the television.

That's what she said. Wink
View user profile

133 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Fri May 18, 2012 9:22 pm

kitty

"Alright guys, that's enough. We have an important task at hand," Lina said with exaggerated exasperation. Weeks ago, they had been preparing to uncover the hideaway of a few of the Lich King's soldiers, known under the pseudonym 'The Marshmallow-toothed Sugarbabies'. However, due to the release of an addictive television program which Sophia was obsessed with, the group had taken a break and lodged at The Boss's home. Lina had followed along, expecting the trip's purpose to be stocking up on supplies. However, when she discovered the true meaning of their trip, Lina had indignantly argued that they were being fucking retarded and that they could not afford any distractions from their mission.
"But I want to watch Total Drama Island!" Gregory whined.
"Fine. After you're murdered by the Lich King's assassins, feel free to replay episodes in your mind," Lina replied.
The idea that they were in danger dawned on him. "Okay... I suppose we should return to our initial venture." Sophia and Lucius grabbed their belongings as Lina stole some chocolate and root beer out of The Boss's fridge.

[Moderator] Gregory was never irrelevant! I was just too lazy to create something in the irrelevancy mess.

this is a signature
View user profile

134 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:18 pm

kitty

screw you guys
As they stepped outside, something snagged Sophia's leg and pulled her into a bush. The group however, did not notice, as they were very focused on a demonstration The Boss was giving on how to tie an intricate knot. Some time through the lesson, Lina asked Sophia for some root beer. When she didn't reply, the group frantically began searching for her.
"Here!" shouted Lucius. "Her shoe...?"
The group gathered around a bush and stared at Sophia's shoe. Lina set a small fire on the bush and waited for it to clear out. As the last few leaves and branches burned up, a darkness descended over them. They slowly walked into the area where the bush had been. As their eyes grew accustomed to the darkness, their sense of fear grew. Towers formed before them. Gregory started to sway...
Beyond the bush was a city. The towers were made of human bone, canals of blood replacing streets. About eighty feet before them was Sophia, tied to a black pole.

[Moderator] I'll let this double post slide.
I permit a third post.

this is a signature
View user profile

135 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:53 pm

kitty

Most of the magicians stood still in shock. "Dammit," Lina frowned. "Sorry if this burns, Sophia..." Lina melted the chains holding Sophia back. She fell a few feet and stirred. The other magicians dashed to her side and helped her up. Once she was fully awake, Lucius asked of what she remembered about getting there.
"Oh, I don't remember a thing... just a snagging at my ankles and being dragged behind a bush. Someone must have drugged me after that." Sophia replied, shaking.
"The Marshmallow-toothed Sugarbabies... It must have been them!" Gregory exclaimed.
"Unless we're nearer to the Lich King than we thought..." Lina thought out loud. "Maybe we should leave and resup-AAAAAAHH!" An enormous, bald man was standind right behind Gregory.
"Nah, darling. It's us," he grinned, revealing that his teeth were made of marshmallows. Before anyone else had the opportunity to react, Lina threw a knife straight through the Sugarbaby's heart. "Your clan killed my family... I'll avenge them if it destroys the world."

someone else should post ,_,

this is a signature
View user profile

136 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Gus

Admin
The Sugarbaby saw itself bleeding Kool-Aid. It started laughing uncontrollably. It levitated into the air and started having spazms and chanting "SAAATAAN, SAATAAN, SAATAAN." And it started to glow. It was transfomed into a giant marshmellow dragon. It spit out metled chocolate at the wizards.

Seems legit...

137 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Soul Hawk

Lucius lunged at the Marshmallow Dragon and began caressing it. "Don't worry madam, everything will be alright..." whispered Lucius. The MD answered, "But Papa, when shall we enjoy the festivities our brothers have promised us?!" Lucius continuously whipped the ungrateful dragon in the groin for what must have been days. "Soon, my dear. Soon...now sleep. They're waiting..." Lucius used a death spell on MD and the great dragon fell. Lucius broke down and tears fell like the blood of his father did during that glorious day. Foam started gushing out of his mouth and he dove into the dirt head first while in fetal position. The other wizards were flabbergasted. Gregory started vomiting uncontrollably.

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo
View user profile

138 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:37 pm

kitty

Lina, upset by Lucius's withdrawal from the quest, threw a fireball at his body, turning it to ash. She proceeded to set the Sugarbabies' camp to flame. The Boss revived Lucius.
dammit eyes i read somewhere that lucius died
lina gave lucius some rootbeer and everyone started doing studf

this is a signature
View user profile

139 Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:20 pm

kitty

i don't even remember what this is about anymore...

this is a signature
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum