Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

One thing you like about your class

+2
Gus
kitty
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One thing you like about your class Empty One thing you like about your class Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:01 pm

kitty

kitty

Post something you like about the class your character is~
Me: hurricane animation

2One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

I like shooting stuff. Much better than slashing. LMFAO.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

3One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

I like swinging polearms round and round chopping limb from limb. Much better than shooting. LMFAO.

4One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Having a sexy dragon stalk me... :twisted:

5One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 pm

charchar

charchar

being a never nerfed class that has a epic dragon as a friend to help me on my quest to be the dragon master :D

6One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 pm

kitty

kitty

dude
there are rules. i'm the one who breaks them. i've put a lot of effort into gaining that reputation, so back off yoyo
ot: dark impale animation

7One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:37 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

Don't mess with her swag, you dig?
Let's get groovy.
LMFAO.

8One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Pie

Pie

it's been so long since i've been on ms... almost as long as the last time :l i'll get back eventually when i have nothing else to do and i'm bored beyond the end of the world...
anyways...dang i was so noob i dunno if i even wanna go back...
anyways...uhh my mp
opposite of the question: i fking hate how i always die w/o magic guard lol...

9One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Omg same!! That's why I changed to bowman...! @,@

10One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Bowman?
LOLDOORKNOB.
LMFAO.

11One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:58 pm

kitty

kitty

thats why i quit the nl and became a bishop... nls have disgusting hp and no mg. but with bishop i had crappy damage, so i switched to marauder. but marauder skills aren't flashy enough for my taste, so i became a bowmaster. then i decided i wanted to make a ua, so i made a wind archer and a ua nl, but then the hp issue struck me again, and you know, dark knights have hb and beholder and whatnot, so i made a dark knight. by far my favorite class

12One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Dark Knight?
Reminds me of Batman.
LMFAO.

13One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:24 am

kitty

kitty

you know what reminds me of batman? fire

14One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:28 am

Pie

Pie

Pft so i originally had a db but it really really really sucked even though i restated like 4 times. Somewhere in between those 4 times i stated a cleric as an "investment" for a friend. Then i quit for 7 months. Then came back and decided my db was too noob to continue and the only other decent lvled char i had was my priest and i thought that it wouldn't be so bad being a buffer for parties rather than an attacker since I'm such a noob.so then i trained really hard to catch up and eventually did but then i got really bored of grinding and lvling slowed down. Then i quit again and if i ever go back ill prolly not make a new char and you have just read my ms life story. Gratz.

15One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:45 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

You are a legend.
LMFAO.

16One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:20 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

Boris wrote:You are a legend.
LMFAO.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

17One thing you like about your class Empty Re: One thing you like about your class Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Gus wrote:
Boris wrote:You are a legend.
LMFAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum