Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

what class do you like the most

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what class do you like the most Empty what class do you like the most Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:21 pm

charchar

charchar

what class do you like becasue of either dmg speed style etc.
of sorry to add this if you didnt see this at first but if there is others go ahead and add that on there "sorry kitty if this annoyed you but it just came to me"

mines evan dmg:gets better and better speed:faster then normal by a lot etc:lots of buffs and stuff to help me live
also theres mercedes dmg:hits so much the total is high speed:probly one of the most fastest class etc:buffs, a helper, and lvl 30 charm XD

Last edited by charchar on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

2what class do you like the most Empty Re: what class do you like the most Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:25 pm

kitty

kitty

Dark Knight,
-A few third job skills, along with Berserk, change color at 120 and 150. Gives you motivation to level up.
-Beholden/r: Attack/defense/etc buffs every few seconds, free healing, attacks on its own, what isn't there to love?
-Dark Imaple has decent damage
-No secondary stat is necessary, allows you to focus on str
-HB, and insane base HP.

3what class do you like the most Empty Re: what class do you like the most Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Pie

Pie

Bishop cuz i can leech. i leeched from like 120-150ish lol

4what class do you like the most Empty Re: what class do you like the most Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:18 pm

kitty

kitty

Pie wrote:Bishop cuz i can leech. i leeched from like 120-150ish lol
same here, but the low damage and "hs now fker" was pretty annoying. and broke my staff

5what class do you like the most Empty Re: what class do you like the most Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Pie

Pie

i was always to chicken to scroll or do anythin to my stuff cuz i was a poor noob and i didn't wanna break my stuff lol. i think i was pretty good at hsin since my moniter is of optimal size i put ms in window on one side and do stuff on the other side, then i just click my buffing button wheneven someone comes near

6what class do you like the most Empty Re: what class do you like the most Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:26 pm

kitty

kitty

i've come across some vomitrocious assholes who'd asked a dozen times for hs aftered i'd buffed them, another guy called me a "bad" bishop for dcing every 5 seconds; i was both the only bishop he knew and the strongest attacker in that party. boy did i get a lot of satisfaction from his whiny attempt at an apology

7what class do you like the most Empty Re: what class do you like the most Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Pie

Pie

guess i was just lucky then lol. never really come across ppl like that. if i'm with a noob party and theyre annoying me i just leave. lvling isnt a priority for me, i take my time lvling ^^''' as for attacking...one, i'm lazy; two, i'm too noob to get a decent range; three i dun really care bout it lol my carefree maple ways

8what class do you like the most Empty Re: what class do you like the most Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:55 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

Corsair.

Corsair hands down.

LMFAO.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

9what class do you like the most Empty Re: what class do you like the most Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:26 am

kitty

kitty

lol i notice the bias in this
anyway, some good points from other classes i've tried
assassin: fun, fast... can't think of anything else
bishop: hs, bless, easy to find training parties
marauder: i have no idea but i bet dragon strike is cool
bowmaster: hurricane is fast... i believe either fastest or second fastest in movement
wind archer: same as bm pretty much but with transformation and heavy damage with some attacks
ua assassin: vampire paired with triple throw is pretty fun
dark knight: already went over this, my favorite class by a lot
demon slayer: nothing really, i guess i just dislike non-explorers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum