Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Case of the Missing Pie

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Case of the Missing Pie Empty The Case of the Missing Pie Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

One day, our favorite pokemon, Pikachu and Dunsparce were out for a walk. They were going to Hearthome City. They heard so many good things about that place, and just had to go for once.
"Pikachuuu I'm hungry!" Dunsparce whined. "Then look in our bag for the pie. I made it last night," Pikachu replied. "All right, but if it's gross, I'm blaming you!" Dunsparce warned, then started looking through the bag. "Uhh... where exactly did you leave the pie Pikachu?" Dunsparce asked. "I already said, it's in the bag!" Pikachu said, feeling irritated.
"Well, it's not here!" Dunsparce whined. "Fine, let me take a look," Pikachu said. "Once again, I will fix your mistakes..." Pikachu complained. Pikachu looked through the bag, and even turned it upside-down and emptied it.
"What happened to our pie??" Pikachu asked quickly. "Well, I don't know! I'm not the pie king, am I?" Dunsparce replied back rudely. And at that moment, our two pokemon were on a hunt for the missing pie that had been stolen from them.

2The Case of the Missing Pie Empty Re: The Case of the Missing Pie Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

And of course, Dunsparce is arrogant, hungry, and rude.
LMFAO JUST KIDDING. <3 THE DUNSPARCE POKE.
GOOD JOB. +1 Karma. +9001 Gus Points.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

3The Case of the Missing Pie Empty Re: The Case of the Missing Pie Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:18 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

lol thanks. i was meaning the dunsparce to be you, and me be the pikachu. LOL

4The Case of the Missing Pie Empty Re: The Case of the Missing Pie Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:16 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

I see... If it was like me it should be rainbow, have large wings, spikes, and shoot lazers from its eyes. Just saying. LMFAO.

Awesome. I WANT MOAR.

5The Case of the Missing Pie Empty Re: The Case of the Missing Pie Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:28 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

LOL. okay. more stories. I was planning on writing more. i just got really bored of played mario kart wii.

6The Case of the Missing Pie Empty Re: The Case of the Missing Pie Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

What a sexy story about pie.

7The Case of the Missing Pie Empty Re: The Case of the Missing Pie Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 pm

charchar

charchar

CRAP I THOUGHT THE VOTE THING WAS TO SCROLL SORRY POKE I MESSED UP DX

8The Case of the Missing Pie Empty Re: The Case of the Missing Pie Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Lol oka- .... What the hulk?? Your location is on my head?? 0.o

9The Case of the Missing Pie Empty Re: The Case of the Missing Pie Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

THE NECROBUMPING... IT BURNS.

10The Case of the Missing Pie Empty Re: The Case of the Missing Pie Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

The necrobumping will end soon.
LMFAO.

11The Case of the Missing Pie Empty Re: The Case of the Missing Pie Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:50 pm

kitty

kitty

we must set fire to the bumper

12The Case of the Missing Pie Empty Re: The Case of the Missing Pie Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

OLIOLIOLIOLIOL!
Yes, let us burn him.
LMFAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum