Mano's Shell

For all your Maplestory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Case of the Missing Pie: Part Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Case of the Missing Pie: Part Two on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:45 am

Poakintins

"I WANT THE PIE PIKACHU!!" Dunsparce screamed. "Okay, okay! Let's just go and backtrack, all right?" Pikachu said tiredly. "Backtrack? What does that mean?" Dunsparce asked. "It means to go back and follow your steps... or something. I'm not quite sure either," Pikachu replied.
Suddenly, a man in blue overalls and a mustache drove past in a kart, almost running the two down. "Hey, watch where you're driving!" Pikachu yelled angrily at the driver. "I... don't have to," The mysterious man replied, then took his hat off.
"For I.... am the great, Super Mario!" He yelled. We stood there for ten long and silent seconds, then Dunsparce asked, "Who's that?" "BAH! I can't stand or sit to hear this! I'm taking your pie and leaving!" Mario yelled in fury. "What?! OUR pie?? You mean YOU took it?!?!" Pikachu yelled at the man. "Do not worry, little mouse... thing. It is in good hands. And if this pie tastes gross, I'm blaming you." The man laughed, then drove off.
"Dude, pikachu! He has our pie! We just GOTTA get it back!" Dunsparce whined. "Yeah, good job genius. Of course we need to get our pie back. I put good effort into that!" Pikachu replied. "Well.... we're at Valor Lakefront... and he was going north... so..." Pikachu started. "That means he's going to Veilstone City!" Dunsparce finished. "Yeah I know, I was going to say that..." Pikachu grumbled. "Well... let's go to Veilstone and get our pie back!" Dunsparce announced. "All right," Pikachu quickly said after him. Then, the duo started walking in a new direction, full of events and new things to come.

Last edited by Boris on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Boris likes correcting. LMFAO.)

View user profile

2 Re: The Case of the Missing Pie: Part Two on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:04 am

Soul Hawk

LOL The man laughed, then drove off(for some reason this made me laugh) xD. Gud w0rk der Poke

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo
View user profile

3 Re: The Case of the Missing Pie: Part Two on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:07 am

Gus

Admin
LMFAO...
Awesome. Yet so random. I mean, Mario? LMFAO.

Seems legit...
View user profile http://manoshells.forumotion.com

4 Re: The Case of the Missing Pie: Part Two on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Boris

Now what would Mario be doing in an adventure like this? LMFAO.
Why in a kart? All these questions, so little time.

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
― Albert Einstein
View user profile

5 Re: The Case of the Missing Pie: Part Two on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Poakintins

LOL. i told you i was just playing mario kart! thats how i got the idea! XD

That's what she said. Wink
View user profile

6 Re: The Case of the Missing Pie: Part Two on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:56 am

Boris

Why were you playing Mario Kart? Surprised

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."