Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Empty Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

I find it quite entertaining to troll, annoy, and anger my friends friends on facebook. Especially when they're being complete dicks.

2Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Empty Re: Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:20 pm

kitty

kitty

you're doing well. facebook is pretty damn stupid most of the time.

3Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Empty Re: Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Yeah... Some people are so stupid... This one girl (after an hour or so from the last comment) commented saying she doesn't like me because, and I quote "because you take things people say to literally"

4Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Empty Re: Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:43 pm

kitty

kitty

sounds pretty lame. also since in the spam section this is legal and i don't even know but yeah my computer charger is being a cuntfuck and battery is "critically low". and my school schedule this year is lame, suchabadday.

5Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Empty Re: Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Yeah she rage quit. It was pretty funny. She was like "naw. Bye im done with you" then I was like "Alright bye bye!", but I could actually quote every comment, cus I sent it to my friend lol. And that sucks about the school schedule and your charger. Hopefully you can get your charger fixed, and you might be able to change your courses in school with the school counsellors.

6Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Empty Re: Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:55 pm

kitty

kitty

yeah. for some reason i'm in avid. and gj on your argument

7Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Empty Re: Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Sounds horrendous.

LMFAO.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

8Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Empty Re: Lolsofuntotrollonfacebooklololol Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:56 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

I just ignore lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum