Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

something I forgot to say long ago

+2
kitty
charchar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1something I forgot to say long ago Empty something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 pm

charchar

charchar

most of us remember who got us together... Thiefress. a long time ago she was hacked by dylan... a evil hacker. well a year or so ago she came back. how I know is that I saw she was on on my bl

2something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:34 pm

kitty

kitty

i have no idea what you're talking about

3something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

O snap. Does she have skype? LOL

4something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

I don't remember either.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

5something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:11 pm

charchar

charchar

it was how me and at least mikey met and idk poke its been a while since ive seen her on

6something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:21 pm

kitty

kitty

you coulda said "me and mikey", i believe at least me/mikey/gus met through other people, and i met poke and pie through them

7something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:22 pm

charchar

charchar

lol and mikey is how i met poke :3

8something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:29 pm

kitty

kitty

and i met mikey through anita, then he stalked me for a while. oh maple nostalgia .-.

9something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Lol.... I was at some party at Amoria, and I was a snail, then me and Boris just started talking to eachother... LOL. Then after a long while after, he introduced me to Gus and Char... And Gus introduced me to other peoples.... Lol.

10something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Gee.

This Gus guy sounds pretty popular.

LMFAO.

11something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:58 pm

charchar

charchar

LOL GUS JUST LOL AT WHAT YOU SAID XD

remember i met you from mikey too lol

12something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

OH YEAH! And I met my love, Mauricio from Gus, too! Oh how I love Mauricio...!

13something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Gee.

Gus must be some kind of saint.

LMFAO.

14something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Pie

Pie

Strangely enough i met gus n boris through mary even though she didnt know them lol once upon a time there a bored noob db pie and a dit decided to smega that thus resulting in a chat with two strangers

15something I forgot to say long ago Empty Re: something I forgot to say long ago Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

We all know who brought the Posse together.
LMFAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum