Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where the hell is Gus?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Where the hell is Gus? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the hell is Gus? Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:34 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

It's only an RPG if it's Paper Mario or Super Mario RPG.
LMFAO.

27Where the hell is Gus? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the hell is Gus? Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:03 am

kitty

kitty

i truly doubt this is as great as it looks
i'd much rather occupy my time with books
i have no attraction
for this satisfaction
i'd need to be dragged into this with a hook

28Where the hell is Gus? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the hell is Gus? Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:16 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

That can be very much arranged.
Besides, pure readers are n00bz.
LMFAO.

29Where the hell is Gus? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the hell is Gus? Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Lol. I prefer the battling in the first two paper mario games. Plus, the partners aren't DUMB. They're bob-ombs and koopas and stuff! >:0
Like, for all the characters in the first paper mario game... Goomba, koopa, bob-omb, koopa troopa, a boo, a sun child(thing??), cheep cheep, and a lakitu (sorry if I forgot anyone. @,@)
And for Paper mario ttyd - Goomba, koopa, wind goddess (who is a disgusting sIut), baby yoshi, shadow siren, and a bob-omb. (again, excuse me if I forgot someone)

30Where the hell is Gus? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the hell is Gus? Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:15 pm

charchar

charchar

lol and theres a way to chose the color of yoshi but i forgot

31Where the hell is Gus? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the hell is Gus? Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:07 pm

kitty

kitty

my lord all of this
makes no sense to me at all
mario is weird

32Where the hell is Gus? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the hell is Gus? Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Are you implying that Princess Peach, Bowser, and Luigi are stupid?
LMFAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum