Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looks like the Gus Posse is dying...

+2
Gus
Boris
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Sun May 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Elaborate.
Do it now.
LMFAO.

2Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Sun May 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Well, we are RARELY in a group anymore.

Just small chunks.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

3Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Sun May 13, 2012 10:28 pm

kitty

kitty

i'm thinking we all skype or tinychat or neopets play something or.
and i totes agree we're tearing apart :(

4Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Sun May 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

And we all know who to blame...
LMFAO.

5Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Sun May 13, 2012 11:34 pm

kitty

kitty

idk who unless you mean me... in that case screw you

6Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Sun May 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Nah, not you.
LMFAO.

7Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Yes, we all know who to blame. LMFAO.

8Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Sun May 13, 2012 11:55 pm

kitty

kitty

NO WE DON'T

9Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Mon May 14, 2012 12:00 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

Yes we do.

10Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Mon May 14, 2012 12:16 am

kitty

kitty

well boy aren't i a part of "we"

11Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Mon May 14, 2012 12:24 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

Enough talk, let's walk.
LMFAO.

12Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Mon May 14, 2012 1:10 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

kitty wrote:i'm thinking we all skype or tinychat or neopets play something or.

THIS. This right here. I don't know about neopets though... but still, THIS.

13Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Mon May 14, 2012 2:14 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

Mauricio wrote:
kitty wrote:i'm thinking we all skype or tinychat or neopets play something or.

THIS. This right here. I don't know about neopets though... but still, THIS.

This is all a load of German Bologna.

14Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Mon May 14, 2012 2:19 am

kitty

kitty

i agree with mauricio

15Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Wait... Do you mean I killed the gus posse!??!? Gurl, I'ma slap you if so. And YESSSS WE SHOULD ALL SKYPE.

Last edited by Poakintins on Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forked up and mispelled. ;()

16Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Mon May 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Yes you did!

Nahh, I was just following Boris's lead. LMFAO.

17Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Mon May 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

-slaps gus across the face- GO ON SKYPE.

18Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Mon May 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Yes, it's all ___'s fault.
LMFAO.

19Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Mon May 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Hugo

Hugo

Boris wrote:Yes, it's all Hugo's fault.
LMFAO.

20Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Empty Re: Looks like the Gus Posse is dying... Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Your words, not mine.
LMFAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]