Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you afraid of?

+2
Gus
kitty
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What are you afraid of? Empty What are you afraid of? Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:13 pm

kitty

kitty

I'm afraid of spiders... and loud noises, sudden movements, creepy laughter, of forgetting things, and of lint. I also can't stand hearing people breathe... especially when its quiet, like at the movies.

2What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

I'm afraid of ghosts and cease of existence.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

3What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

I'm afraid of spiders, clowns, dolls, snakes, heavy breathing, being forever alone... And some other crap as well probably. LOL

4What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Chuck Norris fears nothing.
LMFAO.

5What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Gus.

6What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Boris.
And Mauricio, four words or more.
Not that anyone follows that.
LMFAO.

7What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Lol.

8What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

I'm afraid of the dark.
Scary people that want to kill you can be hiding.
LMFAO.

9What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Hugo

Hugo

I'm afraid of the dark,and sometimes Gus.

10What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:55 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Oh yeah... I'm afraid of the dark too! Mauricio should know that by now... I usually run to my bed and jump on it when I turn the lights off... Mauricio heard that before. LOL

11What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 pm

kitty

kitty

im not afraid of the dark but if the kitchen light isn't on i can't sleep... and my doors closed when i sleep so i don't think it makes any sense.

12What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Correct assessment.
That makes no sense whatsoever.
LMFAO.

On a side note:
Why are you afraid of the dark?
@ All who said so.
LMFAO.

13What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:23 pm

kitty

kitty

oo i'm also afraid of my hair i always mistake it for being a bug and start running around and screaming whenever it touches me.

14What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

LAWL

15What are you afraid of? Empty Re: What are you afraid of? Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

That seems pretty legit.
LMFAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum