Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Login Without The Website

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Login Without The Website Empty How to Login Without The Website Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Today I will be showing you all how to login like we did back in the day. This is also very useful when there's a maintenance and the website isn't available....BUT, the game is. (like right now -_-)

1. Go into your Maplestory folder. It's usually in Computer > C: > Nexon > MapleStory.

2. Look for GameLauncher and right click > Create shortcut.

3. Move the shortcut to your desktop or wherever you can access easily.

4. That's pretty much it. If you are running Windows 7 or Vista, right click it and choose "Run as Administrator"

Have a nice dayyyy~ :D

2How to Login Without The Website Empty Re: How to Login Without The Website Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

I've been using this for months because my browser takes too long to start up. LMFAO.

3How to Login Without The Website Empty Re: How to Login Without The Website Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Yeah it's mostly for n00bz.

4How to Login Without The Website Empty Re: How to Login Without The Website Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

How is it for noobs? D:<
It's for winners.

5How to Login Without The Website Empty Re: How to Login Without The Website Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Lol i mean the guide...you are a winner xD

6How to Login Without The Website Empty Re: How to Login Without The Website Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

aww.... -feels noob- OH NOOOOO!!! IM TRANSFORMING INTO ONE OF THEMM!!! -hair turns nooby, as well as clothes, as well as thinking 100k is rich-

7How to Login Without The Website Empty Re: How to Login Without The Website Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Poke wrote:aww.... -feels noob- OH NOOOOO!!! IM TRANSFORMING INTO ONE OF THEMM!!! -hair turns nooby, as well as clothes, as well as thinking 100k is rich-
Wow. Did I seriously say that?? I am such a noob. LOL

8How to Login Without The Website Empty Re: How to Login Without The Website Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Bumping old threads I see? *Grabs club*

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

9How to Login Without The Website Empty Re: How to Login Without The Website Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:58 pm

kitty

kitty

now that its been bumped...
thank you so much for this O_O when i found this i'd been looking for how to use gamelauncher for months

10How to Login Without The Website Empty Re: How to Login Without The Website Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Yaaay for poke poakintins! The noobette of all noobs!! ^-^

11How to Login Without The Website Empty Re: How to Login Without The Website Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:19 pm

kitty

kitty

i like cheeeeeeeeeese jk i don't

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum