Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

gus you came on for once LOL

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1gus you came on for once LOL Empty gus you came on for once LOL Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:07 am

charchar

charchar

i just saw that gus came on which means he needs to just start posting XD oh and happy early b day gus

2gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:46 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Yeah. His computer just got fixed in the past few days.

3gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:20 am

charchar

charchar

well thats cool and i was gonna get my evan to 120 but i got 1 lvl and changed my mined "LOL" now ima get my jett to 70 next week probly and the week after next week i get wensday Thursday and Friday off due to thanksgiving :D

4gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Well, that's still good! I'm going to TRY to get my i/l to 110 today. If not today, tomorrow. And people are never at SDH, so it's difficult to train my merc. ;-;
Oh, and by the way...
that's* mind* probably* Wednesday*

5gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Pie

Pie

Poakintins wrote:Well, that's still good! I'm going to TRY to get my i/l to 110 today. If not today, tomorrow. And people are never at SDH, so it's difficult to train my merc. ;-;
Oh, and by the way...

i feel old since i dunno where "sdh" is........... maple death Xl

6gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:45 am

kitty

kitty

Pie wrote:
Poakintins wrote:Well, that's still good! I'm going to TRY to get my i/l to 110 today. If not today, tomorrow. And people are never at SDH, so it's difficult to train my merc. ;-;
Oh, and by the way...

i feel old since i dunno where "sdh" is........... maple death Xl

i second this. what the heck is sdh?

7gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:27 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

O... It's in future henesys. Second Drill Hall. Da place all da kool kats go to train mang. LMFAO

8gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 pm

kitty

kitty

i thought future henesys was 160+ wut

9gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:40 pm

charchar

charchar

she ment her merc LOL

10gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Pie

Pie

well i never read map names so i guess that would partially explain it?

11gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:05 am

kitty

kitty

OH. that's ereve, i just realized
and you got your merc past 160? :o

12gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Yeahhh it is there. And yesyes my merc is level 168. c:

13gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:41 am

Pie

Pie

Omg damn you gonna pass me im only 1 ahead now...

14gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:31 am

kitty

kitty

how'd you manage in such little time? to think i could've been 200 months ago

15gus you came on for once LOL Empty Re: gus you came on for once LOL Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:57 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Uhhh I rarely train. LMFAO. And my friend forced to train a lot. LOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum