Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles. Empty Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles. Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Lol I get to listen to my english teacher sing a song from the book we're reading... The book is called Animal Farm. Or whatever. It seems like a really good book so far... +w+ Plus, I gotz der new fraand! :3 in maple... He's from Galicia, too! +w+

2Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles. Empty Re: Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles. Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:55 pm

kitty

kitty

It's... animal farm. I think I read that for school. And tell your friend I said hi. I want his pickles. And peppers. And Peters. And penguins.

3Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles. Empty Re: Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles. Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:27 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Yeahh it seems like a good book so far, and... His singing was weird... LOL. And okay. I'll tell him all that tomorrow. X3

4Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles. Empty Re: Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles. Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:41 am

Pie

Pie

Animal farm... since you like it so far I guess I won't tell you how much I hate it

5Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles. Empty Re: Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles. Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:47 pm

kitty

kitty

You should tell me how he replied. If you actually told him I mean.

6Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles. Empty Re: Lololololbored shizzles da nizzles. Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:11 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I keep forgetting to tell him! :c

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum