Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i can get on ms now and

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i can get on ms now and Empty i can get on ms now and on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:36 am

So I downloaded ms on a different comp so i can get on now and Lf> a sr lol im 169

View user profile

2i can get on ms now and Empty Re: i can get on ms now and on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:49 am

kitty

kitty
I would... but you know. LMFAO.
Should tell everyone around I said hi. And like, I hear Maple hasn't gotten any less laggy. Have fun. 8D

this is a signature
View user profile

3i can get on ms now and Empty Re: i can get on ms now and on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:06 am

Too many new things to wrap my head around... The last withstandable update was bb then everything got overly messed up and too much stuff got added

View user profile

4i can get on ms now and Empty Re: i can get on ms now and on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
Tell everyone I miss rustling their jimmies. ;m;

LMFAO.

LMFAO.
View user profile http://manoshells.forumotion.com

5i can get on ms now and Empty Re: i can get on ms now and on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:04 pm

Lol i would except for there is no "everyone"

View user profile

6i can get on ms now and Empty Re: i can get on ms now and on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:19 pm

kitty

kitty
Even with that alliance with A Zenith E and Demethos?
I heard they call it "GAZED".

this is a signature
View user profile

7i can get on ms now and Empty Re: i can get on ms now and on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:09 pm

ya i heard that and im on cc 2 atm and theres not much people on and it said its full o.o

View user profile

8i can get on ms now and Empty Re: i can get on ms now and on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:01 am

Just a buncha hoes sittin on their pink bean chairs

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum