Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm going to go to sleep now.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty I'm going to go to sleep now. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
Good... morning guys.
LMFAO.

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
― Albert Einstein
View user profile

2I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty Re: I'm going to go to sleep now. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
Oooh good morning Boris! How was your sleep? Didja have any dreams that you can remember? Two parts, actually. In the first, my mother had found one of my anti-depressants on the ground (because we actually dropped it and found it in real life) and then I noticed it was with the other pills cus it looked all grimy and gross.

That's what she said. ;)
View user profile

3I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty Re: I'm going to go to sleep now. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:08 pm

kitty

kitty
pff lamo boris i've gone to sleep past 7 am plenty of times.

this is a signature
View user profile

4I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty Re: I'm going to go to sleep now. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
Lolwut? Well.... Yeah. LOL. Did you have any dreams you remembered Selina? XP

That's what she said. ;)
View user profile

5I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty Re: I'm going to go to sleep now. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:11 pm

kitty

kitty
well he posted at 6:22 am that he was going to sleep then. and not from last night, but the night before i had this dream where water started spouting of the lunch tables and some poles at school, and one of my teachers was playing guitar and singing out of tune country.

this is a signature
View user profile

6I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty Re: I'm going to go to sleep now. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
lolwut

silly boris

yur gunna die of insomnia

LMFAO.
View user profile http://manoshells.forumotion.com

7I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty Re: I'm going to go to sleep now. on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
Oh, really?
Seems legit.
LMFAO.

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
― Albert Einstein
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: