Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm going to go to sleep now.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty I'm going to go to sleep now. Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

Good... morning guys.
LMFAO.

2I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty Re: I'm going to go to sleep now. Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Oooh good morning Boris! How was your sleep? Didja have any dreams that you can remember? Two parts, actually. In the first, my mother had found one of my anti-depressants on the ground (because we actually dropped it and found it in real life) and then I noticed it was with the other pills cus it looked all grimy and gross.

3I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty Re: I'm going to go to sleep now. Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:08 pm

kitty

kitty

pff lamo boris i've gone to sleep past 7 am plenty of times.

4I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty Re: I'm going to go to sleep now. Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Lolwut? Well.... Yeah. LOL. Did you have any dreams you remembered Selina? XP

5I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty Re: I'm going to go to sleep now. Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:11 pm

kitty

kitty

well he posted at 6:22 am that he was going to sleep then. and not from last night, but the night before i had this dream where water started spouting of the lunch tables and some poles at school, and one of my teachers was playing guitar and singing out of tune country.

6I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty Re: I'm going to go to sleep now. Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

lolwut

silly boris

yur gunna die of insomnia

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

7I'm going to go to sleep now. Empty Re: I'm going to go to sleep now. Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:44 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Oh, really?
Seems legit.
LMFAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum