Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The second part of the story I made. :B

+2
Boris
Poakintins
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The second part of the story I made. :B Empty The second part of the story I made. :B Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Uhh... Still no title, but here it goes.

I woke up. I tried opening my eyes, but all I could see was darkness. I felt threatened, so I started squirming around, until something shocked me to make me freeze. My eyes were wide in fear. I attempted to look around, and saw some people in robes, covering just about their whole bodies. One of them looked at me in the eyes. I attempted to look away, but I was still stunned from that weapon they used on me.

I heard them muttering things to each other, then write something down on some paper. I had completely forgotten about my scenery, and studied the area I could. I was in a desert themed room, from what I knew. I suddenly felt a jolt of fear, and slurred out, "Who are you? And where am I?" They ignored me, and continued writing down notes. This time, I yelled it out, "Who are you?!" They simply stared at me, then wrote one more thing and left.

I was now alone. There was nobody around me. I tried getting up, but then I noticed some chains were holding me down. I blankly stared at the table I was carefully laid on, and then somebody walked into the room. I looked up, and saw a person in long robes. The person took off the hat of the robe off, and he looked like a completely normal person. Although, he looked very familiar.

He looked like somebody from my town named Alex. I believe he was in his mid-30's. Although, when he lived in the town, he had pale skin, and was fairly quiet. He was the manager of a small store, until he suddenly disappeared. Although now that I look at him, I notice his skin is a tanned brown. He's also as bald as he ever was, which reminded me of him.

In a powerful voice, he said, "Welcome. It's been a while since we've had new residents," I blankly stared at him. I felt a little calmer, thinking I knew him from somewhere. Before saying anything else, I blurted out, "Are you Alex? Where am I? What are you going to do with me? What about that creature that was chasing me?" He calmly replied "Yes, it is I. I'm glad you have remembered me, Sophia..." he sighs, then says, "You're just as beautiful as ever..." He whisks his hands through my long brown hair, and I clench my whole body still.

I quietly mutter, "You still haven't answered my questions..." He gleefully replies, "Ah, yes! Terribly sorry, dear. You're in a specialized facility where all of us who were curious ended up. One of our people found you passed out on the outskirts of our land, and got help to get you here. We aren't going to do anything with you, except ask you to become a part of our family," he removed the chains, and I blankly stared at him. Then I asked, "Who found me?" Right when I said that, a boy I recognized walked in. If I were right, then his name is John.

The boy bowed his head quickly, then said "Welcome. I'm glad to see you have awakened," Then Alex said, "He saved you. His name is John."

End of chapter two.

Boris

Boris
Admin

Literary genius right here.
LMFAO.

P.S. Out of curiosity, did you use your iPod to type this all out?
If you did... *Shudders*
LMFAO.

Gus

Gus
Admin

Alex sounds like a pedophile.

Keep it up. LMFAO.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

Boris

Boris
Admin

Yeah, Alex did strike me as creepy.
LMFAO.

charchar

charchar

good so far and lol at alex that that :pedo:

Boris

Boris
Admin

:pedo:
Pedobear is always right.

Poakintins

Poakintins

Omg yes. I used my ipod to write this, and the last one. I was at my fathers house waiting for breakfast making this, cus my computer broke, remember? I'll make the next chapter tomorrow. :p

Boris

Boris
Admin

It must be awful to pay attention to grammar on such a device.
LMFAO.

Poakintins

Poakintins

Yes, yes it is. LOL. I didn't make too many mistakes. But it probably took like, 5 minutes to fix all my mistakes at least in total... LOL

10The second part of the story I made. :B Empty Re: The second part of the story I made. :B Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Good job :0 and nice cliffhanger.

11The second part of the story I made. :B Empty Re: The second part of the story I made. :B Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Yaaay thanks Mauricio! ^_^ <3

12The second part of the story I made. :B Empty Re: The second part of the story I made. :B Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

You know, I've been editing your posts as well.
LMFAO.

13The second part of the story I made. :B Empty Re: The second part of the story I made. :B Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Wait, what?? Where?? 0.o

14The second part of the story I made. :B Empty Re: The second part of the story I made. :B Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:04 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

Oh, you know.
Minor edits.
LMFAO.

15The second part of the story I made. :B Empty Re: The second part of the story I made. :B Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

... Like in what? My stories? 0.o

16The second part of the story I made. :B Empty Re: The second part of the story I made. :B Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:27 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

Yes, I was too poor to afford a forum spellcheck.

So I hired Boris. LMFAO.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

Boris

Boris
Admin

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS OF ME.
LMFAO.

And yes, your stories.
And a lot more.
LMFAO.

Poakintins

Poakintins

Okay. Just don't change the storyline, okay? This is all at the top of my head, so I donmt have it anywhere else.

kitty

kitty

i think he's just editing the grammar and or spacing

Poakintins

Poakintins

Ehh well, I'm doing fine with paragraphs spacing, so probably just spelling errors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum