Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uhm... Wow.

+2
kitty
Poakintins
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Uhm... Wow. Empty Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Well, I was just uploading some pictures on facebook, then my computer froze, and the screen turned blue saying that if I never saw this message, I was to reset my computer. So I reset my computer, and then I went back to downloading it. Then my computer froze, so I reset it... Again. Then it said it couldn't find the hard drive, so... I really don't have a computer anymore. My sister's boyfriend is trying to fix it again... He has been for the past 30 minutes or so... So I'm PROBABLY not going to have a computer anymore... :/

2Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 4:44 pm

kitty

kitty

same thing happened to me. also to mauricio if you want to fix this stay out of it you're pissing me off

Last edited by kitty on Sun May 27, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Really? It did? @.@ and you're sorry about what? :/

4Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

The blue screen of death?

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

5Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Yes. The blue screen of death! But my mother said we might do something about me getting a laptop. :0

6Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Well, at least you might get a laptop. Bittersweet.

LMFAO.

7Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Yeah, but I lost all the pictures I took when I was in California!!! ;-; (Disney Land, Universal Studios, Alcatraz, etc...)

8Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Oh...

THen hopefully it will get fixed. Do you not still have the photos on the camera?

9Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

No, I do not. I put them on my computer and was too lazy to post them on facebook. :/ And my sisters boyfriend tried to use the hard drive in the other computer we have, but it didn't work because my computers hard drive is too old for it. :<

10Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Hmm...

I know that computers have recovery disks. My mom once fixed her computer with them. Do you have those?

11Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 6:00 pm

kitty

kitty

well at least you get a laptop back instead of your parents slapping and yelling at you

12Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

kitty wrote:well at least you get a laptop back instead of your parents slapping and yelling at you
Are you okay? How about you talk about your problems instead of just hinting them so we can help? And no I will not stay out of it because part of it is my problem too.

13Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 9:41 pm

kitty

kitty

i'm not hinting at anything, i've been very clear about everything. gus deleted half my messages, blame him. and i'm sorry to all of you, i'll just shut up whenever i have something to say from now on and let you all rant about your devastating issues without bringing up mine. since apparently amanda's feelings are the only ones taken seriously and i'm the center of everything in that fight. not like she didn't call me a stupid immature bicth or anything, she's the only one being hurt, right?

Last edited by kitty on Sun May 27, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

That's not true. You just never tell us when you are upset, or you go on about something that's happened in your life. I believe all Gus wanted on this forum was happiness and friendship, but that arguement ruined that. And don't you DARE be rude to Mauricio.

15Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 9:48 pm

kitty

kitty

that statement wadn't directed at you, i'm not replying since my honest opinion will just make you angry as it did in te argument. stop telling me what to do, its annoying

16Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

First of all, nice grammar. (sarcasm)
And secondly, I don't care that it wasn't directed towards me. I don't want anyone or anything hurting him.

17Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 9:53 pm

kitty

kitty

yeah nice grammar. all i do "wrong" is not capatilize, outside of that my grammar is much better than yours. and i'm not insulting him at all in what i said in that post. i don't recall insulting anyone in it, frankly, though if you want me to, i'd be glad.

18Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

So you didn't see all those spelling mistakes either? Tsk tsk. And I would rather not see your ugly side again, especially towards Mauricio. Because if you hurt him in any way, I will make you regret it.

19Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 10:01 pm

kitty

kitty

all those spelling mistakes... dammit guys, 2 mistakes are going to kill us all. because princess here can't tell that te was supposed to say the and wadn't, wasn't. guess i should just cut off my fat fingers and throw them in the trash with my ipod's tiny keyboard. and of my ugly side, who are you to talk, you don't have a side that isn't ugly. and as if anything you say will scratch my life. i've alredy mentioned you matter to me as much as the crap i flush down the toilet.

20Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

I'm just not going to reply anymore. I would rather not upset the others for fighting again.

21Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Sun May 27, 2012 10:06 pm

kitty

kitty

good girl. 4wordz

22Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Mon May 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Hugo

Hugo

What
The
Hell

23Uhm... Wow. Empty Re: Uhm... Wow. Mon May 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Gus