Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] Empty Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
Plot
The Black Wings have resurrected Horntail, and are now using him to take over the Maple World! Black Wings have taken over most towns and are threatening more and more people each day. Even the Resistance has collapsed. It is up to a few young adventurers to defeat Horntail and restore peace to the Maple World. But will Black Wings stop them first?

Joining
To join fill these fields out in a post of yours, and see if I accept your character.

Name: This is simple.
City of Origin: Henesys, Kerning, Nautilus, etc.

Rules
- No Godmodding, don't act as if your character were God and can do anything and never get hurt, etc.

- No Limelighting, don't take every second post or so and get all the attention.

- Stay to the plot, don't go hunting Pianus if you're supposed to go kill Horntail.

LMFAO.
View user profile https://manoshells.forumotion.com

2Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] Empty Re: Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:57 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
Name : Dean
City of Origin : Edelstein

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
― Albert Einstein
View user profile

3Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] Empty Re: Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:05 am

Gus

Gus
Admin
Accepted. By the way, this is mine.

Name: Gus
City: Nautilis

(So pretty much start by your character going to Henesys to attend a meeting of people trying to make a new Resistance. Boris, start this off.)

Last edited by Gus on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

LMFAO.

4Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] Empty Re: Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:07 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
I was thinking about the future resistance while walking to Henesys. It seemed insane but it is necessary. The Black Wings have grown too powerful, they must be stopped. Henesys is one of the few towns that haven't been captured by the Black Wings yet, so it seemed reasonable to go there. Nearing the border of Henesys, I caught a glimpse of someone approaching me. He seemed to be a bit younger than me, about three years. He got close enough to the point that I could see his appearances clearly. On his head, he wears a blue bandana with a red star on the forehead section. He wears earrings that are shaped like strawberries. His overall, nice and casual. His shoes are black, but a bit dull. The most eye-catching clothing though, is his Blue Work Gloves. They're not ordinary Work Gloves, but they are colored blue, and usually come with two DEX. We then faced each other at a talking distance.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

5Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] Empty Re: Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:11 am

Gus

Gus
Admin
I came across a man with rusted Dragon Armor and some kind of Owl Helmet. He also carried a long Pole Arm and some Work Gloves. He seemed like the type that would join our Resistance, but I couldnt be too sure... "So are you here for the, ermm... Meeting?"

LMFAO.

6Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] Empty Re: Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:31 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
He looked at me suspiciously. I replied, "Yes, I am here for the Meeting. Is there a problem?"
We stared into each other's eyes for several minutes. I then shouted out of impatience, "Well? Is there a problem or not!"

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

7Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] Empty Re: Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
Gus thought for a moment... He was clearly one of the good guys, but he decided to play a prank with him."Yes, there is a problem. You're under arrest for conspiracy against the Black Wings!"

LMFAO.

8Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] Empty Re: Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
He was obviously toying with me, but I do look like I'm from Edelstein, the headquarters of the Black Wings. I played along, "How did you know?" and threw the "drugs" to the ground, which were really colored paper scraps.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

9Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] Empty Re: Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] on Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:19 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
I gave a hearty laugh. "Fine you caught got me. Nice to meet you, I'm Gus."
I then entered the building where the meeting was going to be held.

LMFAO.

10Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] Empty Re: Horntail's Cave ~[J][Ad][Ms] on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
I scratched my head, wondering what just happened. I then followed Gus into the building. I saw many unrecognizable people. I sat down in a comfy, black chair made of leather.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum