Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

may be on during the week

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1may be on during the week Empty may be on during the week Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 pm

charchar

charchar

i will try to sneak on after school but cant on Tuesday-Thursday cuz i go to a after school program thats fun so i wont be on at thoses days but still i may or not be on Monday due to perhaps a lot of hw just so you know

2may be on during the week Empty Re: may be on during the week Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Can't* an* that's* won't* those* and alright.

3may be on during the week Empty Re: may be on during the week Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 pm

kitty

kitty

charchar wrote:i will try to sneak on after school but cant on Tuesday-Thursday (Good job on capitalizing.) cuz i go to a after school program thats fun (insert a comma here) so i wont be on at thoses days(Golly, what a run-on sentence. Cut it off around here and start a new sentence)but still i(I still) may or not be on Monday (Again, good job with the caps.) due to perhaps (unnecessary) a lot of hw (No need for shorthand, you're typing. It literally would take less than 5 seconds for you to type out "homework".)(insert a comma) just so you know(insert a period.)

I will try to sneak on after school but can't on Tuesday-Thursday 'cause I go to an after school program that's fun, so I won't be on on those days. I still may or not be on Monday due to a lot of homework, just so you know.

Still could use some work, but you're improving slightly Char. Keep at it, soon you'll have pretty good grammar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum