Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:28 am

charchar

charchar
i think i need to go to internet explorer instead of google chrome

2I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:46 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
INTERNET. FRICKEN. EXPLORER.
... No.
FIREFOX.

That's what she said. ;)

3I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:02 pm

charchar

charchar
LOL POKE JUST LOL XD

4I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
LOL CHAR JUST LOL. Firefox for life! <3

That's what she said. ;)

5I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:48 pm

charchar

charchar
i checked and it worked but gus mikey and kitty werent on

6I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
Oooooh that's gooood! Filler.

That's what she said. ;)

7I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:52 pm

charchar

charchar
ya but why arent they on o.o i was on kongregate or w.e. it is did they move to the other server?

8I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
Idk gus is wanting us to all play maple again though.

That's what she said. ;)

9I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:53 pm

charchar

charchar
lol thats cool you guys will like the mikhail, db pirate and thief revampe, and the phantom there fun and dbs have very high mobility

oh and if you can at 2:30 pacific is a hot time for a good item for mikhail so ya :D

10I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:54 pm

kitty

kitty
Err. Yes. Transformice has problems with Chrome. You could also download the standalone version, which like, runs fantastically.

this is a signature

11I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:22 pm

charchar

charchar
ok kitty and do you know if mikey and gus still play it or what

12I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:35 pm

kitty

kitty
No idea. Haven't been on recently.

this is a signature

13I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Pie

Pie
Poakintins wrote:Idk gus is wanting us to all play maple again though.
tell gus ill play ms if he passes my level=i have all the time in the world to get back on ms lol

14I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:51 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
Lol what level are you? I can probably pass you.

That's what she said. ;)

15I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Pie

Pie
i am 169 at like 25% and yuh i remember what % i am lol but im sure gus hasn't passed 130 even :P

16I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
... No I can't pass your level. LOL

That's what she said. ;)

17I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:41 am

Pie

Pie
Lol i still cant really believe i got there :p what lvl are you?

18I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:05 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
Uhhh my Mercedes is 140 and Evan is 138. :P

That's what she said. ;)

19I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:53 pm

kitty

kitty
Same as Pie. I'll somehow get on once you guys all make characters the same levels as mine. 183, 152, 140, 133, 126, 120, 112. c:

this is a signature

20I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:26 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
Oooh well, my mercedes is getting there... She's level 142 as of today!~

That's what she said. ;)

21I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:40 am

Pie

Pie
Yes!! I can't wait to go back and see how the new classes cough cough PHANTOM cough have ruined my life as a bishop ~.~'''

22I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
Lol neither do I... He doesn't ever train... LOL. And I probably won't be able to pass you. LOL

That's what she said. ;)

23I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:08 pm

charchar

charchar
lol phantoms can only copy some skills so its not too over powered

24I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Pie

Pie
Not saying they're op really. My main is a bishop so I don't really care if they kill fast or not. Just can they steal adv bless and hs? Those two moves = my training lol

25I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM Empty Re: I THINK IK HOW TO GET BACK ON TO TFM on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:39 pm

charchar

charchar
lol but there heal to them is kinda weak cuz the more int = more power to it so they dont have as much strength on healing as bishops so in that area bishops are op so ya :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum