Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Together

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Together   Empty Together Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Together

I feel so alone. I feel so afraid. The feelings that come, dissolve me in pain.
I feel nothing happy, nothing that good. While the guy right beside me, feels all things good.
We stand face to face, thinking that you're so fake. He seems all too fake, too happy, too weak.
But the guy right beside me, feels very different than me. He wonders why I'm upset, why nothing makes me feel good. 
I tell what he wonders, I can see it in his eyes. He's the same as I am, he can see it in mine.
I look to the ground, then back to his eyes. My eyes tell him everything, how it's all just a curse.
He stares in my eyes, a sad look now appears. He wishes I were better, like I could feel what he feels. We stared for some seconds, then he reached out his hand. He smiles, lightly, without his sad frown. I reached for his hand, feeling more than before. For once in my life, someone cared for me more.
He looked in my eyes, I looked into his. We smiled together, both happy instead.

2 Together   Empty Re: Together Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:51 pm

charchar

charchar

"crys a little" poke.... that was beatiful

3 Together   Empty Re: Together Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Thanks char. ;0 I actually just wrote that when I was at the river earlier today. ._.

4 Together   Empty Re: Together Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:55 pm

charchar

charchar

cool cool "watching a livestream atm"

5 Together   Empty Re: Together Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:37 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Lol. You have fun watching that livestream.

6 Together   Empty Re: Together Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:04 am

charchar

charchar

i loged off it a while ago it was from one of my fav youtubers naka teleeli who talked to all of us that was there

7 Together   Empty Re: Together Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:01 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Oooh I see I see...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum