Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was the first viral video?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What was the first viral video? Empty What was the first viral video? Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Please, tell Auntie Borits.
LMFAO.

2What was the first viral video? Empty Re: What was the first viral video? Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

The one that everyone first watched and was crazy on the internet... And was viral. And was a video.

3What was the first viral video? Empty Re: What was the first viral video? Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Tell me the story again.

4What was the first viral video? Empty Re: What was the first viral video? Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:09 pm

kitty

kitty

probably the fat kids cover of dragostea din tei

5What was the first viral video? Empty Re: What was the first viral video? Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

I can't resay it again. It's fading..! Plus, I'm too lazy to remember. LOL

6What was the first viral video? Empty Re: What was the first viral video? Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Everything we know is a lie.
LMFAO.

7What was the first viral video? Empty Re: What was the first viral video? Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Quite so. Especially the time Jennipher Lacross painted a picture, but didn't really paint a picture!

8What was the first viral video? Empty Re: What was the first viral video? Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

JenniPHER?
That's an odd spelling, mainly because I've never seen it that way.
LMFAO.

9What was the first viral video? Empty Re: What was the first viral video? Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:38 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

It was Nyan Cat. LMFAO.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

10What was the first viral video? Empty Re: What was the first viral video? Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:41 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

Nyan Cat?
That's a lie.
LMFAO.

11What was the first viral video? Empty Re: What was the first viral video? Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:04 pm

kitty

kitty

i'm pretty sure it was numa numa

12What was the first viral video? Empty Re: What was the first viral video? Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

You better hope so.
LMFAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum