Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:26 am

Gus

Gus
Admin
So then the Lich King was all like...

"I'll revive this guy trying to kill me just so I can prove my point that he cant."

And Lucius was revived.

LMFAO.
https://manoshells.forumotion.com

52Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:09 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
kitty wrote:lina sneezed
Legitimately LIRLd.

OT: Lucius felt indebted to the Lich King and approached him while twiddling his fingers. "Thank you Mr. Lich King! How shall I ever repay you?"

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo

53Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:26 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
"Make the a Vaginabomb 5000 the size of a swimming pool..."

LMFAO.

54Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
Sophia looked at the ground, then found a magical hat. She blurted out "HOLY SHIZZLE MAH NIZZLE!! WHAT THE FORK??" She quickly grabbed the hat, then put it on.. It was a pikachu hat.

That's what she said. ;)

55Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
And then everyone died.

Suddenly, a baboon holds up a baby lion.

LMFAO.

56Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:12 pm

kitty

kitty
"wtf . "said lina.

this is a signature

57Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:21 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
The baboon was like...
"DFUJBHFFLJFBLJFBFLKJBFKJBDJBKSBJHEEEEEEEE"

LMFAO.

58Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 am

kitty

kitty
lina applies hand sanitizer and sniffs the baboon's butt
EDIT this rp sure got off topic

this is a signature

59Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
After wearing the pikachu hat, Sophia feels a great power inside of her.. She then jumps to Saturn with this tremendous power, and somehow doesn't die.

That's what she said. ;)

60Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:30 am

kitty

kitty
Gus wrote:And then everyone died.

Suddenly, a baboon holds up a baby lion.
but we're all dead

this is a signature

61Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
She doesn't die again.

That's what she said. ;)

62Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:25 am

Gus

Gus
Admin
Then the baboon talked to them.

"You must find the seven golden elephant buses. They're hidden in a cave somewhere in Malaysia."

LMFAO.

63Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 22677710

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo

64Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:04 am

kitty

kitty
lina chewed on some burnt wood and leaped back to the rest of the group. she suggested they find some food and pursue their quest instead of sniffing butts and wearing hats and whatnot

this is a signature

65Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
Sophia overheard what lina said, so she jumped back to wherever the hell everyone else is, and slapped lina across the face saying "this is a sexy hat. I'm not taking it off.

That's what she said. ;)

66Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:57 pm

kitty

kitty
lina stood still in shock for a moment, then walked away crying. meanwhile, the rest of the magicians plotted a new strategy for finding the lich king.

this is a signature

67Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
Then the Lich King appeared before the magicians...

"You will never beat me... AT KARAOKE."

LMFAO.

68Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
Sophia blankly stares at the lich king, then randomly turns into a look-alike of Ash Ketchum, then says "Try me!" and turns the hat around sideways, and a dance dance revolution thingy appears underneath the two.

That's what she said. ;)

69Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:34 pm

kitty

kitty
ok i give up idek what this is anymore

this is a signature

70Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
kitty wrote:ok i give up idek what this is anymore
LOLSELINA. I don't either. I'm just going with the flow.

71Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:30 am

kitty

kitty
still crying, lina goes to walmart to buy a cookie for sophia. on the way a pterodactyl seizes her and takes her to a shark infested lake. her skin is ripped open, and hundreds of bats fly out of her as she bleeds. she laughs maniacally and warps back to the rest of the group and hands a very gory cookie to sophia, smiling blankly.

this is a signature

72Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:36 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
-Sophia blankly stares at the cookie for a few seconds, then quickly devours it and crumbs fly everywhere.- "Thanks Lina. That extra hot sauce or whatever that red stuff was a delicous add to the cookie!"

That's what she said. ;)

73Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
It is amazing how off-topic threads can get.
Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Tumblr_ltiy5hzTC01r5qrimo1_500

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
― Albert Einstein

74Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:52 pm

kitty

kitty
kitty wrote:lina chewed on some burnt wood and leaped back to the rest of the group. she suggested they find some food and pursue their quest instead of sniffing butts and wearing hats and whatnot
well thatwas my attempt at grtting back on topic

this is a signature

75Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] - Page 3 Empty Re: Magician RP ~ [J][Ad][F] on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:40 am

Gus

Gus
Admin
and then a man wearing a top hat flew in with a pig with a tuxedo and tap danced on a cracker while shooting lina

LMFAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next