Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How would you kill the person above?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 21]

251How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:39 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
I would rape the Bible
I would rape your drawings in front of you :(

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo

252How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:44 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would run my finger through yogurt.

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
― Albert Einstein

253How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:48 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
I would slowly rub my chin and go "Mmmmeahhhhh"

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo

254How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:49 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would dip my finger in soy sauce.

― Albert Einstein

255How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:58 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
I would cut off your dipping finger...and lick it ever so much

256How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:17 am

kitty

kitty
i would kidnap and violate your unicornz

this is a signature

257How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:20 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
N-n-n-no! Not the drawings!! -shudders-
I would rub your face and stare at you with the creepiest glare.

That's what she said. ;)

258How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:22 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
I would lure you into a cave in my basement with a false promise of Amontillado, get you drunk with wine, chain you into a small indentation in the wall, and seal you in there forever. LMFAO.

LMFAO.
https://manoshells.forumotion.com

259How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
...Oh my. Thats not healthy.
I would lure you to my rape cave, then let Gangy the goblin rape you to death.

That's what she said. ;)

260How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would stuff you in a locker then whack you with my purse. LMFAO.

― Albert Einstein

261How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
LOLBORIS.
I would lock you in my locker, then just let you rot there... With gangy the goblin!

That's what she said. ;)

262How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
I have no idea who that is...
But okay!
LMFAO.

OT: I would stuff you into someone's closet with Bill Clinton.

― Albert Einstein

263How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
I would stuff myself in Poke's locker...and rape gangy the goblin
(ok thats the last rape one)

264How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would poke you in the pencil with my eye.

― Albert Einstein

265How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:13 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
I would eye you in the poke with your pencil.

That's what she said. ;)

266How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:12 am

kitty

kitty
i would color your hand with crayons

this is a signature

267How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:16 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would hand your crayons with colors.

― Albert Einstein

268How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:42 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
I would draw a mustache on your face.

That's what she said. ;)

269How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:41 pm

kitty

kitty
i would hop on your bed

this is a signature

270How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
I would bed on your jump.

That's what she said. ;)

271How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
I would shoot you with a camera.

LMFAO.
https://manoshells.forumotion.com

272How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
I would shoot you with a sofa cannon

That's what she said. ;)

273How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:38 pm

kitty

kitty
i'll shoot you with my.... nevermind, i doubt we have many scatophiliacs on here

this is a signature

274How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would stroke your teddy bear.

― Albert Einstein

275How would you kill the person above? - Page 11 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
Noooooo not my pikachu doll!!!
I would shoot you with my dog

That's what she said. ;)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum