Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How would you kill the person above?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 21]

226How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:34 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
I... would stuff paper into Kitty's ears, therefore aliens? LMFAO.

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
― Albert Einstein

227How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:37 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
LOLBORIS. I would summon tony the tiger so he could kill uyou. LOL

That's what she said. ;)

228How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
I'd give you warm milky-wilky and read you a bedtime story
I would throw cards at you (Phantom)

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo

229How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would chop carrots in front of you.

― Albert Einstein

230How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:17 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
I'd make you read all 24 books of the Tanakh translated into Arabic.

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo

231How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:20 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
:C
That is scarier than two mushrooms sitting on your window sill.

OT: I would stab you with my plastic fork collection.

― Albert Einstein

232How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:33 pm

kitty

kitty
i would steal your lunchbox

this is a signature

233How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:35 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
Jesus Christ.
Kitty wins this entire game by default.
LMFAO.

OT: I would stuff carrots into your drawer.

― Albert Einstein

234How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
I would DDoS you :3 mr. 97.113.173.190 IP

235How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin
I would turn you into a carrot, and turn myself into Bugs Bunny.

LMFAO.
https://manoshells.forumotion.com

236How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:23 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
I would show you the movie twilight... Then you would just suicide.

That's what she said. ;)

237How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:57 am

kitty

kitty
i would eat my spongebob marshmallow lollipop in front of you

this is a signature

238How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
I would suck on a giant disneyland lollipop in front of you.

That's what she said. ;)

239How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would just suck.

― Albert Einstein

240How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
....... Ewwww...
I would punch you out.
POW! Right in the kisser!

That's what she said. ;)

241How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:27 am

kitty

kitty
i would kiss your cat

this is a signature

242How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:48 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
I would punch your cat.

That's what she said. ;)

243How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:49 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
I'd share the extensive list of cheese fetishes.

― Albert Einstein

244How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
I would kick your dog.

That's what she said. ;)

245How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:19 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would show you more of the list of cheese fetishes.

― Albert Einstein

246How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:20 am

kitty

kitty
i would rape your cheese

this is a signature

247How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:33 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would rape my rope.

― Albert Einstein

248How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:07 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
I would slap your jocky horse.

That's what she said. ;)

249How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:12 am

kitty

kitty
i would rape your horse

this is a signature

250How would you kill the person above? - Page 10 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
I would rape your donkey.

That's what she said. ;)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum