Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

How would you kill the person above?

+4
Soul Hawk
Hugo
Boris
Gus
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 21]

176How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Ear you with my stabs.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

177How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

I would suffocate you with gum wrappers.

178How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

I would poison you with rotten banana juice.

179How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

I would stab you with a used napkin.

180How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:57 pm

kitty

kitty

i would claw out your heart, mash it and have it for breakfast

181How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

I would slit your throat, wrists and face with a knife, then throw you off a cliff with a bomb attatched to you and then walk away dramatically as the bomb blows up.

182How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Now now.
One miracle at a time.
LMFAO.

183How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Uhm... Yay you wont kill me! I would give you candy in appreciation of you not killing me boris.

184How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

I would poison you with a poison mushroom of poisoniness.
Then lick your insides out with a vaccum.
LMFAO.

185How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:52 pm

kitty

kitty

i would sing at a place where you can hear me

186How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

I would stare at you with my third eye.

187How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Gus, that's disgustingly amazing. LMFAO.

188How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:19 am

kitty

kitty

i would do a russian omelet on you
RUSSIAN OMELET – Cross enemy’s legs. Fold enemy by pinning his shoulders to ground upside-down and placing his legs above him. Sit on his legs, folding the bass of the spine. Fatal.
http://listverse.com/2007/11/11/25-methods-for-killing-with-your-bare-hands/

189How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:40 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

I would cook you into an omelet. :3

190How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

I would smack you with a ravioli.

191How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:38 pm

kitty

kitty

i would turn you into ravioli with a smack

192How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

I would look at you, then you would just die.

193How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

I would stab you with my plastic knife collection.

194How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:55 pm

kitty

kitty

Poke wrote:I would look at you, then you would just die.
How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-240x180

i would replace your heart with a tomato

omg boris you ninja D:<
i would slice your head off and feed it to my tomato

195How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

I would summon Mystic Tomato in attack mode. LMFAO.

196How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

I would kill hugo. Plain and simple. LOL

197How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

^ I don't get it, but okay.

I would stab you with my plastic spoon collection.

198How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

I would stab you with my poisoned spork.

199How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:22 am

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

I would play rap music against your ear at the highest volume setting.

200How would you kill the person above? - Page 8 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:27 am

kitty

kitty

i would hire an army of ducks to eat your brain

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum