Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Newborn Beaver (Day 1)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Empty The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Day 1
Once upon a time, there was a male beaver who had no name. He was born not too long ago. He then noticed that his father and mother were not with him. At that moment began the journey to find his mom and dad.

As he crossed a creek, he met the fairy dairy woman. The fairy dairy woman gave the nameless beaver a backpack full of milk and tools for his journey. Before the beaver left, the fairy dairy woman gave him a mystical list that pointed out important places to visit on his journey to find his mom and dad.

The nameless beaver glanced over the list and read, "1. Visit the Beaver Namer" The list also mentioned that he was near. The nameless beaver began walking towards a glowing light in the forest. A few minutes later, he found the Beaver Namer. The beaver stared in awe, realizing how much wisdom the Beaver Namer really had.

The Beaver Namer noticed a young beaver looking up at him from below.

"How may I help you, young lad?" asked the Beaver Namer.

"Well, since my parents were allegedly kidnapped by an unknown perpetrator, I currently do not have a name and would really like to have one. Could you please name me?" asked the nameless beaver.

"Gladly. I will name you Bummer, as you took place in a terrible mishap," explained the Beaver Namer.

"What a well chosen name Beaver Namer! Thank you," said the newly named Bummer.

Bummer noticed that it was getting dark and decided to camp a mile away from the Beaver Namer.

2The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Empty Re: The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Ohhh nice. This could be a really good children's book.

3The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Empty Re: The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Nice, nice.

I'm still expecting there to be Russian Assasins.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

4The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Empty Re: The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:25 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

You want me to add that to the Super Deluxe Edited Edition of the 3rd Grade Assignment? LMFAO.

5The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Empty Re: The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Actually, yes. It makes everything better. Just like ketchup.
LMFAO.

6The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Empty Re: The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

LOLGUS. Russian Assassins... in a story about a beaver?

7The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Empty Re: The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:04 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

I see nothing wrong with that. LMFAO.

8The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Empty Re: The Newborn Beaver (Day 1) Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:04 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

Eh... I think I'm too lazy to edit the beaver story.
Too busy with other important assignments...
(A story about a nerdy avocado that discovers a lost city...? o_O)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum