Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

something that is ironic

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1something that is ironic Empty something that is ironic Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:19 pm

charchar

charchar

my rl hair is my evans hair and looks like the evans hair "i didnt even know it did XD"

2something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:41 pm

kitty

kitty

Mine's like, some mix of Angelica and that hair with the dyed ends

3something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 am

charchar

charchar

lol i could have made a refernce to the angelic buster

4something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:16 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Mine's that hair that I made for my character. LMFAO

5something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:33 pm

charchar

charchar

lol poke just lol

6something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:18 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

LOL CHAR JUST LOL.

7something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:42 pm

charchar

charchar

potato salad "FOR THE LULZ"

8something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

baguette is delicious. I am eating one right now ;Q___

9something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:57 pm

charchar

charchar

i am chewing some gum >:P

10something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

BAGUETTE. CHOCOLATE. BOTH AMAZING.

11something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:15 pm

charchar

charchar

we got off topic quicker then we ever have LOL

12something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:13 pm

kitty

kitty

Mcdonald's fries
and those spicy mcbites
But they discontinued those
i cri

13something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Ewwww mc donalds. Full of grease and fake food. c:

14something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:34 pm

kitty

kitty

that's what makes it so DELICIOUS
real food is too mainstream

15something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:02 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

... Isn't it the other way around nowadays? Greasy unhealthy food being mainstream...? LMFAO.

16something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:55 pm

kitty

kitty

no, people are not going to mcdonalds because they want to be skinny
i must defy society

17something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:48 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Ah, correct. But then again, they can just stick their finger down their throat and barf it up, hmm?

18something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:21 am

charchar

charchar

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT DEFYING SOCITY FROM SOMETHING THAT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT "in other words we have destoried this posts purpose DX"

19something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

... It's okayyy you go do that, dear stewart. LMFAO

20something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:31 pm

charchar

charchar

LOL JUST LOL now im bored DX

21something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:44 am

kitty

kitty

This IS the randomness section... don't act suprirsed

22something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:28 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Exactly! Now hold this pineapple while I raid your family and all your possessions, Stewart char. LMFAO.

23something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:14 pm

charchar

charchar

but i made my family immune to raids and stealing cuz i got hermes and athena on my side some how

24something that is ironic Empty Re: something that is ironic Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Nahhhh... They're on my side, m'lady. You see, dear son, they just chose me. LMFAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum