Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

just testing something, ignore if ya want

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1just testing something, ignore if ya want Empty just testing something, ignore if ya want on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:26 pm

kitty

kitty

Sorivua's Halloween Party

Welcome to Sorivua's Halloween-themed Page!

Hi, I'm Sorivua! As could probably tell, I LOVE Halloween!

Halloween is definitely my favorite day of every year. In fact, I wish every day could be Halloween! The decorations are so spooky and fun, as are the costumes everyone wears. Dressing up and pretending to be something you're not is so enjoyable, dont'cha think?
And the season, it's so beautiful. Autumn is my favorite season. The bronzing leaves on the trees, the cool, dry breeze I feel against my cheeks as I step outside in a warm coat.

Okay, I might be getting a bit carried away. My owner, Shanaynays, wants to paint me with a Halloween Paint Brush when she can afford one. Isn't that spectacular? I sure think so.

Now that I've told you a bit about myself, I'm going to show you some of the things I love best about Halloween.

Favorite Halloween Costumes

My favorite Halloween costume... is a pumpkin. My two friends' favorite costumes are a ghost and a fairy princess. My owner took a poll from twelve people, not too long ago, and from it, she found 16% of them preferred a pumpkin outfit, 33% liked vampire costumes, 8% of them liked werewolves, another 8% liked princesses and 33% of them preferred another costume.What are your favorite costumes?

Favorite Halloween Foods

I love eating pumpkin pie and cherry soda on Halloween. Those frosted cookies they sell at stores aren't bad either. And of course, trick-or-treating brings in a LOT of candy.

Link to my page!

Last edited by kitty on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 5 times in total

this is a signature
View user profile

2just testing something, ignore if ya want Empty Re: just testing something, ignore if ya want on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Ahahaha html code with integrated css lol. Were you seeing if it would print properly?

View user profile

3just testing something, ignore if ya want Empty Re: just testing something, ignore if ya want on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:53 pm

kitty

kitty
testing for my neopet's petpage since i can't make it til my pet is a day old . i'm putting the code together on a notepad file and i wanna make sure i'm doing this right. bbc is annoying @_@

this is a signature
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum