Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

i am going to atempt something!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i am going to atempt something! Empty i am going to atempt something! Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:58 pm

charchar

charchar

my phantom is lvl 50 so i want to try to get it to 70 today and heres how :D

going to give the working pendent of spirit 7day to him and mercedes exp buff to him so he can lvl fast at:

scarcrows "lvl 50 to either 55-60"

and

jesters til 70

2i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:00 pm

kitty

kitty

,_, and that is a challenge how?

3i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:06 pm

charchar

charchar

i lvl slowly at times and i dont think i can do it cuz even with a 20% boost it takes forever to lvl

4i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Not every is a pro at leveling like you, Selina. ;P

5i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:21 am

kitty

kitty

but 70... from 50... all those ex boosts... on a just-released class...??

6i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:07 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

Don't worry Selina... It's okay. -puts on a lullaby- It'll be O-KAY...

7i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:41 am

kitty

kitty

lullabies are for chumps. death metal for sleep's where it's aaaat

8i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Pie

Pie

i'm also a noob (at lvling but everything else too) but 50-70 in one day isn't really a challenge. you don't needa be a lvling pro to do it. a day is a loooonnnnggggg time.

9i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Yeahh... Unless your mother is all like "GET OFF YER COMPUTER YOUR BRAIN WILL DIE." but yeah, a full day is a lot. ;p

10i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Hugo

Hugo

kitty wrote:,_, and that is a challenge how?
Dont ruin it for him kitty...

11i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:07 pm

kitty

kitty

i had two hours on my ds... got to 81 on release day. and i'm poor as hell

12i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Yeah, I (for once) agree with Hugo. It's more of a challenge for him because he probably isn't usually as determined as you or other people. Not everyone can level easily.

13i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:12 pm

kitty

kitty

he was being sarcastic. o-e

14i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Well, even if he were, I don't think that ruining it for him would be very nice.

15i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:13 pm

kitty

kitty

was*. and i'm not. it's. not. an. accomplishment.

16i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Accomplishments are different for Everyone.

17i am going to atempt something! Empty Re: i am going to atempt something! Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:22 pm

kitty

kitty

no need to capitalize everyone. him considering that an accomplishment degrades the rest of us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum