Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dreams

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dreams                           Empty Dreams Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:37 pm

kitty

kitty

write out any interesting dreams you've had~

2Dreams                           Empty Re: Dreams Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Okay, I already told this dream to Mauricio and Gus, but it's messed up.

Like, I guess I was in my advisory at my school with my sister, and we were doing pastel art, and we were supposed to be drawing animals. So I was drawing a lion and that stupid echidna from sonic called Tikal, and my sister was drawing a Zeebra and knuckles The echidna. Then my sister wasn't finishing because she was too lazy to, so I guess the teacher said " ... Hmmm... It looks great, but you still need to finish..." so then my sister said "I have to go to the bathroom." then the lady said "for 15 Minutes? That's a lot of bowel movements." and walked away. I was just staring at my sister awkwardly, then she suddenly after a while said "ah hah! I remember what I was going to draw!" but at that time, the lion had nubby arms, and I guess it was Like a furry, so it was on its hind legs. Then some guys came over to where me and my sister were sitting, and just stared at my picture and my sisters, and after a long time, said "... That's what I needed to add!!" and somehow morphed his picture Into mine, then took a picture of mostly what I drew, with very little of what he drew. Then my sister was complaining that it wasn't her picture or something, and they were complaining back... And then it ended. LOL

3Dreams                           Empty Re: Dreams Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:03 pm

kitty

kitty

i had this one a while ago
I was on a class trip, with people I've never met before. We were in a cathedral. Our director told us to go to the lounge. A few older students ate, but a few other outcasts and I stayed in the center of the room. I notice a strange light coming from the ceiling, and I look up. The room resembled the interior of the California State Capitol building (for reference). As I continued to stare, several young women appeared on the higher levels. They were ghosts; they had dark, endless holes instead of eyes, were clothed in nightgowns and wore veils. I was frightened, I continued to look up for what might have been 30 seconds. I turn back to ask the rest of the class if I'm just hallucinating, but before my mouth opens, a bloodcurdling scream pierces the silence. The women had transported to the level of the building we were on and were ferociously killing the students. For a while, all I can do is watch. Then I realize I wasn't being attacked. Another girl and I sprint towards the exit, and though I don't notice anyone following us, she is gone by the time I'm outside. As I run around the garden of the building, a low female voice whispers loudly, "For leaving our prison, you are cursed for eternity. Every seventh day, you will feel our wrath." I make it to the corner of the block, and a car comes whizzing past my left ear, nearly ripping me in half. I turn back, a few other cars are headed towards me, and I run towards a gas station. I'm up against a wall when a large truck is about to hit me. It's inches away, my heart is hammering inside my chest. I then woke up.

Last edited by kitty on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Dreams                           Empty Re: Dreams Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

That's a nightmare, Kitty.
Unless you think ghosts and hurtling vehicles are rainbows and butterflies.
LMFAO.

5Dreams                           Empty Re: Dreams Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:27 pm

kitty

kitty

the only dreams i remember are nightmares. and they're entertaining sometimes too

6Dreams                           Empty Re: Dreams Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:21 pm

charchar

charchar

i got a creepy nightmare from 3 years i think

I was sleeping when i heard a hiss and a unknown snake like creature was near my bed and i tryed to call for help, no luck. It just came and circled my bed i hit it with a pillow and it was madder and i tryed to go to the right and my dogs head apeared knocking me down to where the snake was hidden.

7Dreams                           Empty Re: Dreams Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Three different dreams.

Well, I was trapped in a red room with a bunch of other people. It was sort of cloudy, I don't know. Vision was poor. There was a weird man walking around asking people "Yes or no..?". When they said yes, they followed the man, and when they said no, the man pushed them outside the room. The room had a lot of doors. I looked outside a window and there was fire and a three headed dragon wearing crowns. It was scary as shiet. LMFAO.

There was an old man laying down in my livnig room and I ask him if he needed anything. Then I go to my room and there are random kids having a pillow fight.

I was in my house and randomly my dad and mom tell me to go to the car loudly and scared. So we go outside and there a lot of bats. Giant bats outside. Also there are people running on the street, alot of them. So we go in the car and start driving away really fast. Then a little boy with blueish skin and giant red eyes (In the dream for some reason I knew/thought it was a ghost) tells me "Who do you think tells you to leave?". So that scared me and I woke up.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

8Dreams                           Empty Re: Dreams Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

That seems pretty legitimate, Gus.
LMFAO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]