Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elecronica/Dubstep music

+2
Gus
kitty
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

How about that Electronica/Dubstep music?
LMFAO.

127Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

YOU F*CKIN RAT ME OUT THE VEEERY FEW TIMES I BREAK A RULE. YOU BREAK A RULE EVERY F*CKING DAY. QUIT ACTING LIKE ME TELLING YOU TO NOT BREAK A RULE IS THE END OF THE F*CKIN WORLD. OH, AND WHEN GUS OR BORIS SAYS IT? IT'S OKAY. IT DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU. I CAN EASILY TELL YOU DESPISE ME, SELINA, SO STAY THE F*CK OUT OF MY LIFE.

128Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:18 pm

kitty

kitty

why don't you get out of here if you're so upset with this "favoritism"? the rule page freaking says that i don't have to follow rules. so i'm NOT breaking any, in that situation. you, however, are not me. what's your excuse, princess

129Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:20 pm

kitty

kitty

anyway, gus and mikey actually take note of the "shanini is immune to rules" policy

130Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

And then they found the Titanic.

131Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

FOOLISH FOOL.

The Titanic found them.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

132Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Irrelevence doesn't solve anything. I'm just going to leave so I don't ruin anybody elses life.

133Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:28 pm

kitty

kitty

good girl

134Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Gus wrote:FOOLISH FOOL.

The Titanic found them.

And then James Cameron made Titanic Avatar.
LMFAO.

135Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:30 pm

kitty

kitty

that movie sucked

136Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

How dare you!
Titanic made me cry.
LMFAO.

And also, Avatar was a great movie.
Positive reviews.
LMFAO.

137Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Could you please not call me a good girl? And now, I leave.

138Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:33 pm

kitty

kitty

it's sarcasm princess

139Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Your car needs an oil change.
LMFAO.

140Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Why don't you guys ever take my side for anything??? You always just allow my depression to plunger deeper and deeper into the pits of hell, and it seems like you don't even care because you always post irrelevent sh*t instead of making it feel like theres actually somebody who cares?!? You NEVER take my side when it's an arguement against us two, or for anything! But you DO take Selina's side, at almost every chance! And I know why. Because she doesn't act depressed or try to fit in or anything. I can never fit in, so I just try to so I can impress people... It hurts, you know...

141Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:46 pm

kitty

kitty

no one takes your side because your insensitive to how everyone else feels

142Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

There is a flaw in your argument.
Unless you can show me an example, I've remained neutral, as has Gus.

As for your depression, you allow that to happen, instead of taking initiative.

143Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

No I'm not selina. You always get angry at me for no reason.

And also, it's not a choice to be depressed. There's a lot more to depression than you think. I still think of suicide. I still think of cutting. But there's somebody in my life who I can't afford to be hurt by my selfish behavior. So instead, I just wish that the day goes well. Although most the time, it doesn't go well. Bad things always come to my end. And although it's just little things, it builds up and hurts me as if it was one giant bad thing.

Last edited by Poakintins on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

144Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:04 pm

kitty

kitty

this is
EXACTLY
what i'm talking about

145Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:05 pm

kitty

kitty

for the record, when i got home all i saw were posts from you being upset that i don't have to follow rules. before then i had nothing to do with this.

146Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:14 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Of course it's not a choice to be depressed. It's a disease of the mind. I realize that. What you can do, however, is attempt to take steps to slowly resolve it. Try to listen to the therapist's advice. It's actually helpful. That is, if I recall what you stated in a conversation on a previous date.

147Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:19 pm

kitty

kitty

no fucking shet

148Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 pm

kitty

kitty

amanda. i've been welcoming death every day since i was nine. i'm not over my depression, and if i don't know what it means to be depressed as well as you do, i know better. if you were the least bit sensitive to anyone's feelings but your own and your precious boyfriend's, you'd stop talking about how 'one of a kind' your depression is. thinking about being depressed all the time won't fix anything. go to a therapist and listen to them

149Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 am

Poakintins

Poakintins

I'm sorry Selina. I was just under a lot of stress yesterday, so I guess I didn't really have control over what I said. And... To be honest, I do feel really bad about how your parents treat you... It just seems impossible to listen to other peoples worries or sadness or stress sometimes. I never meant to hurt you... It's just anger speaking itself. You're really pretty (I remember the picture you showed me), and you're really strong to be able to live with not much kindness around you. Just... Let's please not fight anymore. It just hurts both of us, and is completely pointless... It was just stupid of me to try to enforce the rules on you. Even if it is a little unfair, life is plainly unfair, and I wish life would stop showing us that. I just don't like how we've been fighting lately. It shows a bad vibe to everyone who reads it. And if they didn't know us, they might think "Are those two actually like that? I don't want to be their friends!" ... I really don't know what else to say. I guess I'll just wait for a reply.

150Elecronica/Dubstep music - Page 6 Empty Re: Elecronica/Dubstep music Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:37 pm

kitty

kitty

i agree and accept that. i'm sorry as well

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum