Mano's Shell

For all your Maplestory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Skypers, Please...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Skypers, Please... on Sun May 27, 2012 12:10 am

Poakintins

Well, I'm sorry I have a bad life, but isn't as bad as the worst persons in the world! And the reason I said thaf? BECAUSE HE'S MY FRIEND. And I said "But I'll message you anyways" if you're too f*cking blind to see that. And the reason I can't pay attention to anyones depression other than mine? BECAUSE. I DEAL WITH ENOUGH PEOPLES SH*T AND SADNESS FROM SCHOOL, SO I WOULD LIKE SOME TIME FOR PEOPLE TO HELP ME OUT. And to be honest, my depression was blowing over, until you f*king lowered my mood!

That's what she said. Wink
View user profile

27 Re: Skypers, Please... on Sun May 27, 2012 12:16 am

kitty

aww everyone, look at this! little princess here's depression is lowering because she begged for me to go on and speak my mind when i tried capping it at "i'm going to be the mature one and not reply with anything other than this." i remember, something like this happened to me once. a pretentious little shet went off about being depressed while a less talky girl named selina tore apart in a quiet corner. and you know what? that girl didn't say anything to the other girl because she wanted the other girl to get over her depression. but no, the other girl decided to let it out on selina here, and when selina says what she thinks, amanda goes on toilet mode and tries destroying what happiness i have. i'm sure your life is SO so messed up. not like i can at all consider comparing mine to yours.

this is a signature
View user profile

28 Re: Skypers, Please... on Sun May 27, 2012 12:18 am

Poakintins

.... Just leave me alone. I don't want to talk to anybody...

That's what she said. Wink
View user profile

29 Re: Skypers, Please... on Sun May 27, 2012 12:19 am

kitty

and i quote
"leave forum, i will"

this is a signature
View user profile

30 Re: Skypers, Please... on Sun May 27, 2012 12:33 am

Gus

Admin
Guys...