Mano's Shell

For all your Maplestory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ima write a storie

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: ima write a storie on Mon May 07, 2012 8:11 pm

kitty

Michael's stride slows. I notice his breath is unsteady. As I turn around to ask what the matter was, something pierces the back of my neck. A sudden wooziness overcomes me; before I know it, I'm knocked out.
Fast forward; 8 hours later: A faint breeze cools the sweat on my face. I try to open my eyes, but something is blocking them. I call for Michael, but a hand is clamped over my mouth. It dawns on me that I'm being held hostage. After a few minutes, The hand covering my eyes slacks and releases me. I open my eyes and see a young boy. He looks to be the same height as Michael, but his face is distinctly different.
"Who are you?" I ask hesitantly.
"What's it matter? Who are you?" he replies.
"I don't like your attitude kid. Who the hell are you and why are you holding me here?" I ask before thinking twice. Another stabbing feeling in my arm and I'm out.

this is a signature
View user profile

27 Re: ima write a storie on Mon May 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Boris

Your avatar is intimidating.
LMFAO.

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
― Albert Einstein
View user profile

28 Re: ima write a storie on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:42 pm

kitty

i just remembered i had some more of this thought out already. is anyone even gonna read it?

this is a signature
View user profile

29 Re: ima write a storie on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Gus

Admin
i will read shanini i always read

Seems legit...
View user profile http://manoshells.forumotion.com

30 Re: ima write a storie on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Boris

You hate reading, Gus.
LMFAO.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

31 Re: ima write a storie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:56 am

kitty

i give up
the stranger who kidnapped me and mikey is gus, he is in a clan with mauricio and hugo. they join up with us and we find poke and pie dying in a street from dehydration. we feed them; they join us and we run into a big magic dude who is char, he gets us to do some stuff for him but we find out he's evil and fin out we gotta kill dis betch

this is a signature
View user profile

32 Re: ima write a storie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:03 am

Boris

Best plot twist ever.
Executed flawlessly.
LMFAO.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

33 Re: ima write a storie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:05 am

kitty

yeah i'll like continue from the interesting party

this is a signature
View user profile

34 Re: ima write a storie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 am

Boris

Wait, what?
Interesting party?
LMFAO.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

35 Re: ima write a storie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:09 am

kitty

was supposed to say "interesting part later"

this is a signature
View user profile

36 Re: ima write a storie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:13 am

Boris

An interesting party sounds much better.
LMFAO.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

37 Re: ima write a storie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:15 am

kitty

yaeyaohyeeaeeyeah its a party in the usa

this is a signature
View user profile

38 Re: ima write a storie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:18 am

Boris

Close Enough
LMFAO.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

39 Re: ima write a storie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Gus

Admin
llolololololololololololololololpolololololololololol

aliens

aliens

aliens

Seems legit...

40 Re: ima write a storie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Boris

Get on Transformice.
LMFAO.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

41 Re: ima write a storie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:15 pm

kitty

me too me too

this is a signature
View user profile

42 Re: ima write a storie on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Boris

I don't just understand.
I understand, completely.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

43 Re: ima write a storie on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:32 am

kitty

An ominous mist arose from the pool below us. Charchar, the sadistic magician who had jailed us in this tower, was planning complete destruction. Of everything and everyone... and we are the only ones who know of his plot. Gus, our appointed leader, is going slightly mad from this imprisonment. I should admit, I must be in a much worse condition. Over the past few days, I've been shedding hair like a fat cat with lice. Amanda has mentioned that my eyes are always bloodshot, and Hugo always backs away when I come near him.
I should describe our cell in more detail; we are in a tower which must be at least 400 feet tall-- I can barely make out the top. There are no windows, no doors, not a slight crack in the stone walls to provide us any route of escape. Below us is a pool of murky water. Very small human bones and ghostly shadows drift through the pool. Michael recalls seeing an island on our way here; we were all heavily drugged, and he is the only one who has any memory of Charchar holding us hostage before we ended up in this tower.
From what I've concluded, the only way to escape is to somehow get into the lake beneath us.

ugh excuse the double post i'm going to sum the story into one post

this is a signature
View user profile

44 Re: ima write a storie on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:35 am

kitty

The sound of unfamiliar footsteps awakened me, just in time to catch a glimpse of the sunrise. I had fallen asleep in the meadow, after escaping from my violent home. The footsteps stop as I turn towards the general direction they had come from. A boy, no older than fourteen, was standing ten meters from me. I judge that he is not a threat and ignore him, packing up the food I had taken before running away. You'd think after all this time I've lived with them, I might have been more ignorant towards the fighting going on in my family, but I've never grown used to it. Frail, sensitive, weak, I've been called. I've been planning to get away for many years, but not as serious as recently. This is a sign of progress: If I'm brave enough to follow through with this, maybe I'll prove my strength to those who've belittled me. For the moment, however, I'm unable to accept my independence. As I have no one else to run to, I return my attention to the boy who had awakened me.

"Whats your business here?" I ask, sounding more hostile than I intended to.

"M-my dad... well... my parents... they were fighting." He sounds rather teary.

I ask, less harshly, "Did he kick you out?" He nods. "I know how you feel. Why don't you have some cheese?" I offer. Poor kid; pretty coincidental that we both ended up here, eh?

"Whats your name?"

"Michael... I'm thirteen. I live a few miles from here..." He stops, not sure if he should trust me.

"Selina, sixteen, about a mile from here. I ran away last night... my parents fight often too." I hand him some bread.

"Well... where are you planning to go, anyway?"

"I don't know. Anywhere's got to be better than home."

"Guess since we're in the same boat... why don't we go on an adventure somewhere?" I'm shocking myself. Usually, I avoid any situation where I'd have to work with other people. It took so many years to gather the courage to step outside my home, now I'm nonchalantly inviting a stranger to an adventure to who knows where... something must've bitten me while I was asleep.

"Why not? Ought to see some of the world now that I'm not trapped in my house," he says as he helps me pack up whats left of our belongings.

"Well, buck up. Don't want the police to find me..." Pff, as if my parents would care enough about me to notice I was gone. We walk away from the meadow, motivated to find new lives.

Michael's stride slows. I notice his breath is unsteady. As I turn around to ask what the matter was, something pierces the back of my neck. A sudden wooziness overcomes me; before I know it, I'm knocked out.

Fast forward; 8 hours later: A faint breeze cools the sweat on my face. I try to open my eyes, but something is blocking them. I call for Michael, but a hand is clamped over my mouth. It dawns on me that I'm being held hostage. After a few minutes, The hand covering my eyes slacks and releases me. I open my eyes and see a young boy. He looks to be the same height as Michael, but his face is distinctly different.

"Who are you?" I ask hesitantly.

"What's it matter? Who are you?" he replies.

"I don't like your attitude kid. Who the hell are you and why are you holding me here?" I ask before thinking twice. Another stabbing feeling in my arm and I'm out.

-the stranger who kidnapped me and mikey is gus, he is in a clan with mauricio and hugo. they join up with us and we find poke and pie dying in a street from dehydration. we feed them; they join us and we run into a big magic dude who is char, he gets us to do some stuff for him but we find out he's evil and fin out we gotta kill dis betch-

An ominous mist arose from the pool below us. Charchar, the sadistic magician who had jailed us in this tower, was planning complete destruction. Of everything and everyone... and we are the only ones who know of his plot. Gus, our appointed leader, is going slightly mad from this imprisonment. I should admit, I must be in a much worse condition. Over the past few days, I've been shedding hair like a fat cat with lice. Amanda has mentioned that my eyes are always bloodshot, and Hugo always backs away when I come near him.

I should describe our cell in more detail; we are in a tower which must be at least 400 feet tall-- I can barely make out the top. There are no windows, no doors, not a slight crack in the stone walls to provide us any route of escape. Below us is a pool of murky water. Very small human bones and ghostly shadows drift through the pool. Michael recalls seeing an island on our way here; we were all heavily drugged, and he is the only one who has any memory of Charchar holding us hostage before we ended up in this tower.

From what I've concluded, the only way to escape is to somehow get into the lake beneath us.

this is a signature
View user profile

45 Re: ima write a storie on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 pm

Boris

And then the Akkadians attacked!
LMFAO.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

46 Re: ima write a storie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Gus

Admin
shanini

shanini

shanini is cool beans

shanini has a bunny who is also cool beans

shanini

shanini rhymes with panini

cool beans hooray

Then it ends. LMFAO.

Seems legit...

47 Re: ima write a storie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Boris

DAMMIT I SPILLED MY SANDWICH ALL OVER MYSELF.
LMFAO.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

48 Re: ima write a storie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 pm

Soul Hawk

I can't believe it's not butter.

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo
View user profile

49 Re: ima write a storie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Boris

I sold my Mithril Plates to someone else.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

50 Re: ima write a storie on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:21 pm

kitty

i wanted them Sad

this is a signature
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: