Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

This actually is important

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This actually is important Empty This actually is important Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

So yesterday, my mother caught me webcamming with Tom, so she got pissed off at me and took my webcam away, and made me delete everybody on facebook and skype. I re-added some people from skype, but it would be idiotic to do that with facebook, since I have my sister watching my every move on facebook because she always checks my facebook. So if anybody has a skype, please add me. I'm not usually on the forum, as you guys can easily tell. My skype name is Amandathe_Panda, and my username is Poakintims.

2This actually is important Empty Re: This actually is important Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Oh, and my mother banned me from going on maplestory or any gamesite on my computer... So it's only purpose now is for homework... So that's something I forgot to mention above.

3This actually is important Empty Re: This actually is important Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Oh no... :(

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

4This actually is important Empty Re: This actually is important Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:10 pm

kitty

kitty

:( thats baloney

5This actually is important Empty Re: This actually is important Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

That is bollocks!
Qwerty.

6This actually is important Empty Re: This actually is important Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Oh, and Tom broke up with me... And my computer is disabled... So uhm... Fml... ,__,

7This actually is important Empty Re: This actually is important Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Broke up with you?
Why?

8This actually is important Empty Re: This actually is important Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

He broke up with you?

C'mon guys. Lets go teach this motherfucking jackass to not mess with the Gus Posse.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

9This actually is important Empty Re: This actually is important Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

It's because his parents thought it was best for him and I not to be in a long distance relationship... We still both have feelings for eachother...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum