Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

You have to watch this.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You have to watch this. Empty You have to watch this. Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins

Please guys, watch this. Be aware of what has been happening for a while now.

2You have to watch this. Empty Re: You have to watch this. Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

Everyone was talking about it in school...

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

3You have to watch this. Empty Re: You have to watch this. Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:54 pm

kitty

kitty

This inhumanity...and all of the racist extremism that's happened everywhere...its disgusting... I just can't imagine how an human, like we all are, could make things like this happen.

4You have to watch this. Empty Re: You have to watch this. Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk

Saw a "Hello my name is KONY" sticker in the bathroom today at school. Oh and lol at propaganda and the politicians who pretend they give a rat's *** about Uganda. I'm actually kind of raging on the topic right now. What the fk can we do? I like the kids trying to help them but I don't think this will end well. Obama shouldn't have sent those troops to Uganda >.< I hope shiet won't go down and we'll have another war on our hands. They did a good job spreading awareness tho. Let's see how this plays out, eh? You have to watch this. KhtOV

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum