Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vietnam War - Fall of Saigon

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vietnam War - Fall of Saigon Empty Vietnam War - Fall of Saigon Tue May 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

The Fall of Saigon was the inevitable capture of Saigon, the capital of South Vietnam, by the People's Army of Vietnam and the National Liberation Front on April 30, 1975. This event marked the end of the Vietnam War and the start of a transition period leading to the formal reunification of Vietnam under communist rule.

"General MacArthur! The North Vietnamese forces have begun their attack on Saigon. They're under the command of General Nguyen Van Toan. They have bombarded the city with heavy artillery," bellowed Private Jones.

"It's all your fault Private!" shouted MacArthur.

"Me? How so?" wondered Jones.

"You threw rocks at the North Vietnamese during our last confrontation with them. That's intimidation you idiot!" divulged MacArthur in an angry manner.

"Oh, oh yeah! Haha! That was so funny, most of them bled to death! LoL!" laughed Jones.

"LoL? What is this LoL you speak of?" asked MacArthur.

"League of Legends general," murmured Jones.

"Wait a second, isn't that supposed to come out 34 years from now?" asked MacArthur in wonder.

"Wait what?" said Jones in bewilderment.

"Let us never talk of this again, okay Private?" assured MacArthur.

"All right sir!" exclaimed Jones.

"General! The North Vietnamese have invaded the city! The soldiers are in the thousands!" shouted Colonel Bradley.

"No fookin' way Colonel." said MacArthur in disbelief.

"See for yourself general!"

Colonel Bradley handed General MacArthur binoculars and signaled him to look through the window. MacArthur saw thousands of North Vietnamese soldiers marching towards their location.

"Shiet!" exclaimed MacArthur in a panicked manner, "Get the snipers into position! We're gonna snipe them mother touchers to hell."

"All right general!" said Bradley, shocked by MacArthur's statement.

The snipers had been put into position but it had suddenly occurred to MacArthur that they had nothing to hide behind on the roof of the fortress. The snipers were all shot dead within five minutes of their positioning.

"Oh my fookin' God Bradley!" shouted MacArthur, "Look what you did! You killed all our elite snipers!"

"Me? You're the one who positioned them!" reasoned Colonel Bradley.

"I suppose so." said MacArthur.

"General! The North Vietnamese have taken over the city!" shouted Private Jones.

"Okay," said MacArthur calmly, smoking a pipe, "Time to execute Operation Frequent Wind."

Last edited by Boris on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Quotation Error + Erased the mention of creating a story about Operation Frequent Wind.)

2Vietnam War - Fall of Saigon Empty Re: Vietnam War - Fall of Saigon Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:28 am

Gus

Gus
Admin

I'm laughing right now, as I post this post. XD

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

3Vietnam War - Fall of Saigon Empty Re: Vietnam War - Fall of Saigon Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

I just thought of this, so random.

But it was loosely based off real facts. xD

4Vietnam War - Fall of Saigon Empty Re: Vietnam War - Fall of Saigon Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

You should make a role play about this. It would be really funny.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

5Vietnam War - Fall of Saigon Empty Re: Vietnam War - Fall of Saigon Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

Lol a role play? I don't know how to do that. :0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum