Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How would you kill the person above?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 21]

476How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:29 am

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would take your bodyguards' kidneys.

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
― Albert Einstein
View user profile

477How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:10 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
.... Not cool, man. LOL

I would summon C. Falcon to falcon pawnch you.

That's what she said. ;)
View user profile

478How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24 pm

kitty

kitty
i would order my gnomes to steal your socks and bring them to my factory

this is a signature
View user profile

479How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
I would then order my socks to steal your gnomes.

That's what she said. ;)
View user profile

480How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:42 pm

kitty

kitty
i would rub my head against your refrigerator

this is a signature
View user profile

481How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
With a machette. LOL

That's what she said. ;)
View user profile

482How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:16 pm

kitty

kitty
i would laugh behind you

this is a signature
View user profile

483How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
I would drown you

:ifyouknow:

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo
View user profile

484How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:20 pm

kitty

kitty
i would cover you in peanut butter and eat you

this is a signature
View user profile

485How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
kitty wrote:i would cover you in peanut butter and eat you
:ifyouknow: LOL.

I would throw a book at you.

That's what she said. ;)
View user profile

486How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:02 pm

kitty

kitty
i would read that book to you

this is a signature
View user profile

487How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would set that book on fire.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

488How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:14 pm

kitty

kitty
i would set you on fire

this is a signature
View user profile

489How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
I would set the whole world on fire.

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

490How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:46 pm

kitty

kitty
i would triangle your circle

this is a signature
View user profile

491How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:13 pm

Poakintins

Poakintins
I would eat your cookies.

That's what she said. ;)
View user profile

492How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
I would kidnap you and do things

“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.” - Janeane Garofalo
View user profile

493How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 pm

kitty

kitty
i would stick a knife in your eyebrow

this is a signature
View user profile

494How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
:badass:

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

495How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:48 pm

kitty

kitty
i would put your body in a hole

this is a signature
View user profile

496How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin
:motherofgod:

:challenge:

― Albert Einstein
View user profile

497How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 am

Poakintins

Poakintins
I'd shoot an arrow to the knee.

That's what she said. ;)
View user profile

498How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:01 pm

kitty

kitty
olawdskyrimjoke
i'd eat your dragon

this is a signature
View user profile

499How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Soul Hawk

Soul Hawk
I'd make you sing Cats on Mars

View user profile

500How would you kill the person above? - Page 20 Empty Re: How would you kill the person above? on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:37 pm

kitty

kitty
i would explode your fingernails

this is a signature
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum