Mano's Shell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mano's Shell

For all your MapleStory™ needs. Here to relive the cringe?

You are not connected. Please login or register

World War II - Bombing of Hiroshima

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1World War II - Bombing of Hiroshima Empty World War II - Bombing of Hiroshima Mon May 30, 2011 4:31 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

The setting is a Boeing B-29 Superfortress nearing Hiroshima, Japan on August 6th, 1945 in World War II.

"General MacArthur! We are approaching the drop zone!" said Colonel Bradley.

"All right! Prepare for the dropping of Little Boy!" shouted General MacArthur over the engine.

Little Boy was the codename of the atomic bomb that was about to be dropped on Hiroshima. Little Boy derived its explosive power from the nuclear fission of uranium 235. When it was dropped, it exploded with an energy between 13 and 18 kilotons of TNT.

"Remember Bradley, we cannot fail this mission, it's an order from President Truman," said MacArthur.

"Roger that sir!" shouted Bradley.
"Man the hatches! We're releasing Little Boy!"

Little Boy was released from it's chamber. As it fell to the ground, nuclear fission was already taking place. The Japanese in Hiroshima watched the projectile fall to the ground. Everyone knew what it was, it was a bomb. Everyone attempted to flee but couldn't. The bomb came into contact with the ground. The brightness of the bomb was brilliant. Everyone in the vicinity was vaporized instantly. The Japanese living on hills miles away from Hiroshima could feel the heat of the bomb as if it were pinning needles in their spines.

"We did it Bradley!" exclaimed MacArthur, "We dropped the bomb!"

"Yes we did general, yes we did," said Bradley, relieved.

"Time to fly out of this hellhole," murmured MacArthur.

The B-29 Superfortress turned around with splendid ease and headed back to the United States.

Last edited by Boris on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

2World War II - Bombing of Hiroshima Empty How is it? Mon May 30, 2011 4:32 am

Boris

Boris
Admin

How is the plot of this certain area? I think I'm done with the bombing of Hiroshima though.
Comment with thoughts. :)

P.S. The word "hell" was used in the 2007 movie Bridge to Terabithia which was PG.

Last edited by Boris on Mon May 30, 2011 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total

3World War II - Bombing of Hiroshima Empty Re: World War II - Bombing of Hiroshima Mon May 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Gus

Gus
Admin

The word hell is fine, it is in the Bible.
Its a great storyline, its peeerfect.

https://manoshells.forumotion.com

4World War II - Bombing of Hiroshima Empty Re: World War II - Bombing of Hiroshima Tue May 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Boris

Boris
Admin

LOL! I had just realized I said bomb twice deeming it redundant, so I edited it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum